Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will he come to Ireland at all????? Does anyone know this?!?! I don't have enough money to go to other countries to see Mika! I REALLY wanna go and see him but I can't unless he comes to Ireland.

Help!!!fan in distress! :(:boxed:

Hi Tauruslady,

I didn't hear if he's about to get to Ireland but keep hoping as much as I am on my side for Montréal.

If I hear that he's getting to Ireland I'll tell you for sure okie?

Great day to you!

When's he coming back to Cali??

Preferabley LA, that's only a short way from my house....

Maybe he can come over.......:roftl:

If he does come to the US he'll prolly stop by LA. Since he's not huge here he'll stick to major cities. We're the lucky ones =]

Hi Tauruslady,

I didn't hear if he's about to get to Ireland but keep hoping as much as I am on my side for Montréal.

If I hear that he's getting to Ireland I'll tell you for sure okie?

Great day to you!

Aww, thanx! Thats really nice of you. I'll keep a look out for any mention of him going to Montreal.

Your nice, thanx!:biggrin2:

HE MUST COME TO VANCOUVER AND OZ!

***Suzanne gets fidgety******

Vancouver is A HUGE city with Millions of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame if he wouldn't makes no sense if he doesn't!!!

all in favour of Western Canada and USA, put up your hands!!!!

in another thread I mentioned Hawaii! I can charter a whole plane!!!!

and it can leave from my city as the last place before hawaii!

HE MUST COME TO VANCOUVER AND OZ!

***Suzanne gets fidgety******

Vancouver is A HUGE city with Millions of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame if he wouldn't makes no sense if he doesn't!!!

all in favour of Western Canada and USA, put up your hands!!!!

in another thread I mentioned Hawaii! I can charter a whole plane!!!!

and it can leave from my city as the last place before hawaii!

I'm putting up my hands!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully he comes to the U.S.A. I've just got to see him.

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

I'm putting up my hands!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully he comes to the U.S.A. I've just got to see him.

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

I've changed my siggy !!!!!!!!!!! yes he must come here!

I find it strange why so many artists are scared of beautiful mountains and beaches...maybe its the rain! its better than snow!!!!!!

I've changed my siggy !!!!!!!!!!! yes he must come here!

I find it strange why so many artists are scared of beautiful mountains and beaches...maybe its the rain! its better than snow!!!!!!

your sig is SO short i can hardly see it :blink::lmao:

:naughty: I still don't get though why hers can be so big... :blink: I can't make mine any bigger than it is now!

i guess cause she used big letters thats all.... the sig give u a limit of numbers of letters....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem! Because of the "possible" Feb Date for Canada , my cooworker and I were having a major argument over who is going to book off time when. It wasn't mean or anything, just a fun argument! I said "I am booking time off in February!!!!!!!" she says "are you now! well I want to go to MEXICO! you need to find out by the end of next week". This puts me in a problem. Question: How soon does MIKA usually get his dates planned.? I have to book time off usually 3 months -4 months in advance. Because the second the date is confirmed I need to know.

advice too if anyone has any!

elanorelle

I have a problem! Because of the "possible" Feb Date for Canada , my cooworker and I were having a major argument over who is going to book off time when. It wasn't mean or anything, just a fun argument! I said "I am booking time off in February!!!!!!!" she says "are you now! well I want to go to MEXICO! you need to find out by the end of next week". This puts me in a problem. Question: How soon does MIKA usually get his dates planned.? I have to book time off usually 3 months -4 months in advance. Because the second the date is confirmed I need to know.

advice too if anyone has any!

elanorelle

I understand but MY problem is I'M going to Mexico (or Dominican Republic) in february! The Mikster is better to book soon :sneaky2:

Hi, I’m writing from Italy. In these days it’s rumoured that Mika is coming to Italy (probably Milano) for a radio interview or something like that in december. If true, I suppose that he’ll come between the dates of London and Moscow. Do you have any information about that? I’d like to know something more. Thank you for your help!

Hi, I’m writing from Italy. In these days it’s rumoured that Mika is coming to Italy (probably Milano) for a radio interview or something like that in december. If true, I suppose that he’ll come between the dates of London and Moscow. Do you have any information about that? I’d like to know something more. Thank you for your help!

Where did you get your avatar pic? We love that pic and have seen it before but we don't know where? Would love to put that pic as our screen saver.

Hopefully he will come to the u.s. soon because we've just got to see him!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins