Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think anything like that ever was mentioned on Queenonline, as I have been checking the Mika related posts there......

so it must only be speculations...:sad:

I thought so, anyway.

It's so funny everyone associates Mika with Queen - like the Canadian Idol article title 'Mika, Queen...etc to appear..'

also, on the first posters of the Sziget festival back in MARCH they placed the then unknown Mika's name so that it was right above the word QUEEN (Damon Albarn's band The Good The Bad and the Queen will be playing there)

Since a lot of us are Queen fans, I think it is only right that we start a Queeniac Club! We can talk all things Queen, whether it be be from past or present! We can also have Queeniac members who want to wear the name of Queen in their sigs! This can be the place to talk about the Kings of Rock! :)

So...anyone game? I'll start us off as Queeniac #1!

Our Queeniac's thus far:

mandilambi - Queeniac #1

my rainbow radio - Queeniac #2

tantastic - Queeniac #3

claire - Queeniac #4

beckar - Queeniac #5

AKateisaKate - Queeniac #6

FairyFeller - Queeniac #7

italianfan - Queeniac #8

Sara_Zamuone_Oz - Queeniac #9

Mary - Queeniac #10

Kata - Queeniac #11

Eir - Queeniac #12

Queenie87 - Queeniac #13

esperia75 - Queeniac #14

crina - Queeniac #15

Fmbm - Queeniac #16

jengafer - Queeniac #17

Blue Sky - Queeniac #18

cloud - Queeniac #19

lovetoday - Queeniac #20

white queen - Queeniac #21

lollypop - Queeniac #22

violetsky- Queeniac #23

bee - Queeniac #24

Ju.Thulc-girl - Queeniac #25

Martincy - Queeniac #26

Mika Owns Me - Queeniac #27

A Gagged Jade Goody - Queeniac #28

Queenie - Queeniac #29

MIKA&RBDluvr101 - Queeniac #30

beryl - Queeniac #31

ravlovesMIKA - Queeniac #32

vpedron - Queeniac #33

DaMango - Queeniac #34

*carrie* - Queeniac #35

Finkster - Queeniac #36

The Black Queen - Queeniac #37

vanessa - Queeniac #38

lollypop - Queeniac #39

TTel20 - Queeniac #40

heineken22 - #41

Slightly Mad - #42

FREDDIESDOUBLE - #43

gravichick343 - #44

lazy daisy - #45

Anzuzu - #46

suzie - #47

Romy - #48

Carrie - # 49

Question for my educated queenies ...

The made in heaven album , the very last song , it lasts 15 minutes .. any body know what its all about??? ..Ive always been curious

I think its supposed to be Freddie becoming reincarnated. That's why you hear the baby crying at the end.

Ohhh , I have never really listened to it , but I did yesterday , its kinda weird

I've honestly never given Made In Heaven a complete listen, because it just feels...weird. I usually just listen to the title track and Let Me Live and Mother Love, but I'll have to check this Track 13 out. :thumb_yello:

From Wikipedia...

Untitled

"Untitled Hidden Track" (Track 13) was an experiment by producer David Richards with an Ensoniq ASR13 sampler. He took the opening chords of 'It's a Beautiful Day' and made them loop, and then added Mercury's voice through strange echoes. May and Taylor also added some ideas to the song. This track is only available on the CD edition of the album and the aforementioned promo cassettes. The LP (vinyl) and standard cassettes of the album end with the shortened "It's a Beautiful Day (Reprise)", fading out after the second "Yeah" (Track 12 on the CD), where this Untitled track would continue on. In addition, the Untitled track is not available for separate purchase at any online music store.

Track 13 created a good deal of surprise and confusion among fans, given its ambient musical nature and its sheer length, neither of which have much precedent in Queen's catalogue. The album's last listed track (all formats) is track 11: "It's a Beautiful Day (Reprise)". After the crescendo at the end of this track, Freddie Mercury is heard loudly saying "Yeah!", which at four seconds long comprises the entire Track 12. Fans took to calling this track by that monosyllabic name. The ambient music underneath this track continues into the mysterious "Untitled" Track 13, which ebbs and flows for another twenty-two-plus minutes. Two schools of thought emerged amongst fans. One was that these were to be considered not only separate tracks, but separate "songs". The second was that tracks 11, 12 and 13 were all one song ("It's a Beautiful Day [Reprise]") and that the splitting of it was a deliberate tongue-in-cheek gesture by the band. Initially, the band were content to maintain the air of mystery around Track 13. Over time, May has discussed it and shed a bit more light on it, such as the aforementioned creation by David Richards and the subsequent involvement by himself and Taylor. Musically, the three tracks (11, 12 and 13) can be played without interruption as a single twenty-five minute piece (and the listener wouldn't notice the track changes twice in four seconds unless they were watching the counter display). It might also be noted that the 22 minute length of Track 13 echoes the 22 year gap between the release of 'Made in Heaven' and 'Queen', the band's first album.

haha I found a weird video on youtube of an a capella band

they stole the bohemian rhapsody:shocked:

at the beginning and at about 2 min again :boxed::roftl: :roftl:

I wonder why they did that...

Queen is a lot better than them anyway :naughty:

Somebody, please add me to this club :bleh:

From Wikipedia...

Untitled

"Untitled Hidden Track" (Track 13) was an experiment by producer David Richards with an Ensoniq ASR13 sampler. He took the opening chords of 'It's a Beautiful Day' and made them loop, and then added Mercury's voice through strange echoes. May and Taylor also added some ideas to the song. This track is only available on the CD edition of the album and the aforementioned promo cassettes. The LP (vinyl) and standard cassettes of the album end with the shortened "It's a Beautiful Day (Reprise)", fading out after the second "Yeah" (Track 12 on the CD), where this Untitled track would continue on. In addition, the Untitled track is not available for separate purchase at any online music store.

Track 13 created a good deal of surprise and confusion among fans, given its ambient musical nature and its sheer length, neither of which have much precedent in Queen's catalogue. The album's last listed track (all formats) is track 11: "It's a Beautiful Day (Reprise)". After the crescendo at the end of this track, Freddie Mercury is heard loudly saying "Yeah!", which at four seconds long comprises the entire Track 12. Fans took to calling this track by that monosyllabic name. The ambient music underneath this track continues into the mysterious "Untitled" Track 13, which ebbs and flows for another twenty-two-plus minutes. Two schools of thought emerged amongst fans. One was that these were to be considered not only separate tracks, but separate "songs". The second was that tracks 11, 12 and 13 were all one song ("It's a Beautiful Day [Reprise]") and that the splitting of it was a deliberate tongue-in-cheek gesture by the band. Initially, the band were content to maintain the air of mystery around Track 13. Over time, May has discussed it and shed a bit more light on it, such as the aforementioned creation by David Richards and the subsequent involvement by himself and Taylor. Musically, the three tracks (11, 12 and 13) can be played without interruption as a single twenty-five minute piece (and the listener wouldn't notice the track changes twice in four seconds unless they were watching the counter display). It might also be noted that the 22 minute length of Track 13 echoes the 22 year gap between the release of 'Made in Heaven' and 'Queen', the band's first album.

Fabby!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Thanks for this