Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, my friend learned how to play Bohemian Rhapsody on piano just for me, and he played it at some thing I went to, and all my other friends who I didn't know/think would know the song started singing it.

And now my friends all have it downloaded and they sing it all the time with me. Love it.

And I was watching Blades Of Glory yesterday at some housewarming party I went to and they played Flash Gordon in it.

I started flipping out and my friends laughed at me and my little Queen moment. haha

Just thought I'd share.:wink2:

Haha, my friend learned how to play Bohemian Rhapsody on piano just for me, and he played it at some thing I went to, and all my other friends who I didn't know/think would know the song started singing it.

And now my friends all have it downloaded and they sing it all the time with me. Love it.

And I was watching Blades Of Glory yesterday at some housewarming party I went to and they played Flash Gordon in it.

I started flipping out and my friends laughed at me and my little Queen moment. haha

I flipped out too! LOLOLOLO

Queen is alot of commericals now a days...Nokia and Dr. Pepper to name a few :)

Is the Doctor Pepper one the one that plays I Want It All?

I haven't seen that one in ages.

Under Pressure seems to be in a LOT of commercials.

When I saw that in the theatre with my boyfriend, I couldn't stop cracking up. Such a hilarious scene, but the fact that Flash plays is even funnier.

aww, i still haven't seen blades of glory. i want to even more now!!!

Hi there Queen-fans,

Just coming into this thread with a question: Dutch tv (NPS) aired (last sunday 26-08) an hour long show about Freddie Mercury's private life. Unfortunately we missed that, does someone of you know if that programma is to be found somewhere on the internet? In dutch it is called: "Het uur van de wolf: Freddie Mercury privé"

Thanx a lot:thumb_yello: :wub2:

Hi there Queen-fans,

Just coming into this thread with a question: Dutch tv (NPS) aired (last sunday 26-08) an hour long show about Freddie Mercury's private life. Unfortunately we missed that, does someone of you know if that programma is to be found somewhere on the internet? In dutch it is called: "Het uur van de wolf: Freddie Mercury privé"

I recommend you type in 'Freddie Mercury Documentary' in Youtube and it will bring up tons. :wink2:

Hi there Queen-fans,

i belive that is " the untold story" documentary .if it is uou find it here. it have 14 parts.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=freddie+mercury+the+untold+story&search=Search

Aww I like that documentary. There's an extended version of it on Lover of Life, Singer of Songs DVD. Makes me cry though in some parts.

I have it too... but I haven't actually managed to watch it all the way through yet... I keep trying but as the end draws nearer I just breakdown!!! Especially when they interview his mum...:tears:

:tears: that documentary is sooo sad. but so good...i was telling myself that no, i wasn't going to break down, (at least, not in the VERY beginning of it!)but then i saw that his mama had all these pictures of him in the background...

it was nice to see all the culture of zanzibar, though. it's on my list of places to go.

:tears: that documentary is sooo sad. but so good...i was telling myself that no, i wasn't going to break down, (at least, not in the VERY beginning of it!)but then i saw that his mama had all these pictures of him in the background...

it was nice to see all the culture of zanzibar, though. it's on my list of places to go.

Oh... I gave up.. as I was loading the DVD I was saying I'm going to cry! I know I'm going to cry....:blush-anim-cl: