Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my recent Queen story that I had when I went to see the band Rooney.

"Before anyone came on stage there were a lot of random videos played beforehand. When I say random, I do mean *random*. A lot of the videos were causing me great distress as they were nearly all mediocre vids. However, through all of the disturbing/annoying images, popped up an image that I know so well. A sillhouette of four heads of hair with light shining down on them. My initial reaction was “Oh, no you didn’t!” because I was seeing such a classic among drivel, but then I was happy to be seeing my fave band in such a cool way. :-) So I sang as loudly as I could and headbanged at all of the appropriate parts. A couple of other people were singing as well, which was great seeing Queen get some love! Later on they also played the Under Pressure video and that was also very surprising! This is just another addition to my Queen concert experiences, as they always seem to pop up every now and again when I am seeing other artists!"

Me & Freddie in the background:

n15932359_36613525_3109.jpg

That is so cool!!! I love it when that happens! It's the best feeling in the world!!!

OH! I have a story too! There's a new show coming out at our Barnyard Theatre (which is brilliant) called King and Queen. with Elvis Presley and Freddie and my mum is going to take me to see it to celebrate the end of my exams cos it starts on the same day we finish!!!

"Before anyone came on stage there were a lot of random videos played beforehand. When I say random, I do mean *random*. A lot of the videos were causing me great distress as they were nearly all mediocre vids. However, through all of the disturbing/annoying images, popped up an image that I know so well. A sillhouette of four heads of hair with light shining down on them. My initial reaction was “Oh, no you didn’t!” because I was seeing such a classic among drivel, but then I was happy to be seeing my fave band in such a cool way. :-) So I sang as loudly as I could and headbanged at all of the appropriate parts. A couple of other people were singing as well, which was great seeing Queen get some love! Later on they also played the Under Pressure video and that was also very surprising! This is just another addition to my Queen concert experiences, as they always seem to pop up every now and again when I am seeing other artists!"

YAY, Queen love!

How neat! ^_^

Isn't that funny how some of your favorite bands/people seem to pop up randomly!

It's always a pleasant surprise

Haha, it really is, though!

It was so cute, today my church celebrated All Saints Day, and we had a bunch of little kids dress up as saints and then we had a parade and marched into church. I was behind these three little first graders, who all started singing We Will Rock You. It was so cute, they were correcting each other. I felt like a proud mother. :naughty:

I know what you mean Hilary...sometimes I'll get really really obsessed with a band or singer (read my lips: M-I-K-A :naughty: ) and kind of forget about Queen...but they will always be my love(s?)...

*raises hand*

That would be me :fisch:

I love you Queen!

It was so cute, today my church celebrated All Saints Day, and we had a bunch of little kids dress up as saints and then we had a parade and marched into church. I was behind these three little first graders, who all started singing We Will Rock You. It was so cute, they were correcting each other. I felt like a proud mother.

:naughty:

Aww cool! I had a similar experience after school today. We were all standing around waiting to be picked up and a few year seven girls started singing 'We Are The Champions'. I was just watching them, making sure that they were singing it properly. :naughty:

she is ace though so it is good:biggrin2: they wouldnt promote her if she weas pants:naughty: I htought that song had already been released:blink: just shows i dont have clue. Is nayone from here going to the Queen party in Ringwood this weekend? Jackie Gunn will be there!