Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robbie Williams is a great entertainer and singer...

People wont say "oooh have you heard the new RW song?" Like you guys says...

Maybe some will like it better than the original, and so what?

I have never listened to much of Queens music, but since I am a Robbie Williams fan, I'll get to hear and now a new song now. And a lot of other will... Many young people doesn't listen to that old music... But afterwards they maybe will..

I can't understand why you're sayin', that Rob is annoying?

Is it because he's better than Mika?? If so, chill' down, and enjoy that it's soon christmas... The other thing is too stupid IMO!!

The world would be too f****** boring, if all the music was the same. Then there wouldn't be a Queen, a Mika, a Robbie and so on...

That was just what I wanted to say. I'm sorry for my spellerrors, but I'm not from GB or USA...

You can flame and so on again, I just wanted to say this!

Have a nice weekend :)

Bye!

OMG. Ok. I just finished reading a book, The Wee Free Men. It is awesome on so many different levels because:

a) It's by Terry Pratchett.

b) It is hilarious.

and c) There are references to a painting throughout the book, and in the editor's not at the back he says that the painting is...

...'The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke'!

Made me smile :bleh:

sounds ace, have you lot read good omens, by i thin Duglad Adams and maybe Terry Pratchett too? Twas a while ago for me, it makes refernces to Queen songs loads of times in the booka nd the sorty is ace too so DOUBLE ACE!!

SWEET DREAMS- thanks for the recommenation, I have ordered mine, along with LIVE IN CARTOON MOTION........ :bleh:

HELLO Bollen Welcome my dear, Maybe you should start a Robbie thread, this is a thread for Queen Worshippers Only:wink2: Robbie W has sung some nice songs luv:thumb_yello: we just think he is more of an chocolate eclair wrapper rather than a scrummy actual chocolate eclair himself:boxed: Oh and this site is for MIKA lovers so yeah we ALL think MIKA is better than Robbie:biggrin2:

Rob is not really in the same league, but that doesnt mean he's not worthy. He can be very entertaining, I pity Robbie , poor guy, he has many issues, he seems a nice lad underneath:thumb_yello:

sounds ace, have you lot read good omens, by i thin Duglad Adams and maybe Terry Pratchett too? Twas a while ago for me, it makes refernces to Queen songs loads of times in the booka nd the sorty is ace too so DOUBLE ACE!!

SWEET DREAMS- thanks for the recommenation, I have ordered mine, along with LIVE IN CARTOON MOTION........ :bleh:

HELLO Bollen Welcome my dear, Maybe you should start a Robbie thread, this is a thread for Queen Worshippers Only:wink2: Robbie W has sung some nice songs luv:thumb_yello: we just think he is more of an chocolate eclair wrapper rather than a scrummy actual chocolate eclair himself:boxed: Oh and this site is for MIKA lovers so yeah we ALL think MIKA is better than Robbie:biggrin2:

Rob is not really in the same league, but that doesnt mean he's not worthy. He can be very entertaining, I pity Robbie , poor guy, he has many issues, he seems a nice lad underneath:thumb_yello:

Omg. :lmao: I love your description of Robbie...a chocolate eclair wrapper...

No I haven't read that book, I really want to!

Robbie Williams is a great entertainer and singer...

People wont say "oooh have you heard the new RW song?" Like you guys says...

Maybe some will like it better than the original, and so what?

I have never listened to much of Queens music, but since I am a Robbie Williams fan, I'll get to hear and now a new song now. And a lot of other will... Many young people doesn't listen to that old music... But afterwards they maybe will..

I can't understand why you're sayin', that Rob is annoying?

Is it because he's better than Mika?? If so, chill' down, and enjoy that it's soon christmas... The other thing is too stupid IMO!!

The world would be too f****** boring, if all the music was the same. Then there wouldn't be a Queen, a Mika, a Robbie and so on...

That was just what I wanted to say. I'm sorry for my spellerrors, but I'm not from GB or USA...

You can flame and so on again, I just wanted to say this!

Have a nice weekend :)

Bye!

Start a robbie thread , many people have lots of musical tastes here :thumb_yello:

Shame that robbie has lost his crown to mika :biggrin2:

Start a robbie thread , many people have lots of musical tastes here :thumb_yello:

Shame that robbie has lost his crown to mika :biggrin2:

:roftl: shame. Hello Freddie

English Rose, I think I may read it again, it was a few years ago when I read it and i have forgotton it, but i rem it was:thumb_yello: its on my Book shelf:biggrin2: It would more be accurate to say that robbie is the colour that is squirted onto the wrapper on the conveyer belt, but i didnt want to upset Bollen, she seems like a nice girl:shocked: :blink: who wants to make friends and all ...or boy i didnt check..just dropping in to wish us oldies all a lovely weekend. Nice young girl ..or boy..

:roftl: shame. Hello Freddie

English Rose, I think I may read it again, it was a few years ago when I read it and i have forgotton it, but i rem it was:thumb_yello: its on my Book shelf:biggrin2: It would more be accurate to say that robbie is the colour that is squirted onto the wrapper on the conveyer belt, but i didnt want to upset Bollen, she seems like a nice girl:shocked: :blink: who wants to make friends and all ...or boy i didnt check..just dropping in to wish us oldies all a lovely weekend. Nice young girl ..or boy..

Hiya

Ive spent all night watching my new queen dvd :wub2:

Man queen at this time were amazing , well at any time really

Hiya

Ive spent all night watching my new queen dvd :wub2:

Man queen at this time were amazing , well at any time really

Im glad you liked it, I cant wait for mine now, i hope it really is NEW stuff, yay , Queen Rule :punk:

Mandy - your opinion always means alot, you are our founder and leader :biggrin2: no arguement from me:biggrin2: like I said they are not in the same leauge, its like comparing eating a roast dinner to munching on a lump of charcoal, it is just not fair on the charcoal bleh: thats not to say that charcoal doesnt have it uses though:blink:

Do you mean the Queen in Montreal dvd, freddie? I got that one too - pretty good stuff!!

jengafer - I agree with what you said about Robbie. I suppose it's just down to preference in the end. :)

Am I the only person who's had that dvd for quite some time now?

Rainbow...Hyde Park...Hammersmith...anything! It just seems like the'yve neglected to put out anything from the 70s. All the live dvds we have are from the 80's.

I know, and it's such a shame because if you ask me, a lot of the better songs were performed in the 70's.