Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem! I met her back in June on her Sweet Escape tour. I was on the front row and I gave her a gift that I had cross stitched for her. She told me it was gorgeous and later sang a part of a song to me. It was one of the best things that's ever happened to me! :)

No problem! I met her back in June on her Sweet Escape tour. I was on the front row and I gave her a gift that I had cross stitched for her. She told me it was gorgeous and later sang a part of a song to me. It was one of the best things that's ever happened to me! :)

WOW!!! Omg that's sooo cool! I love her music! It's brilliant! I heard about that tour, heard it was a huge success!

Gotta go study now.... sigh.... bye bye!

Yeah, it was a huge success. She made TONS of fans dreams come true...every performance it seemed like a fan had a great story about how she made their dreams a reality. I'm just so thankful she acknowleged me. :)

Oh, and her tour just ended last night. She did around 100 shows!

Hey, I just found this on my computer and wanted to share with you all. I asked my boyfriend to make this for me a long time ago. I love it! It's my two main squeezes mixed into one. :)

l_fafc5608515294105e205a719757c210.jpg

Also next week my friend and I are having a Queen night. We're going to watch all of my videos in my room and order pizza!

Thanks a lot Jen!!! I knew I could count on you all :thumb_yello: I want to rush to the shop to buy it right away! I can't wait to have it in my hands, sounds like amazing stuff.

PS: I hate Andy, hehehe.

do you Reeealy Why:shocked:

hey i have got boh rap and these are the days of our life also the greatest hits 1 book. I am not a musician but my nephew has played from these books(HE is an amazing musician) and the songs sound all correct and brillliant!!

what happeded with the LICM book?

thanks!

nothing happened, it's just that I don't like the way the songs are arranged (left hand plays chords right hand plays melody). Mika does not play them like that, he arranges them so that he plays chords with both hands (maybe right hand chords and left hand bass line), so he can sing the melody.

Hey, I just found this on my computer and wanted to share with you all. I asked my boyfriend to make this for me a long time ago. I love it! It's my two main squeezes mixed into one. :)

Also next week my friend and I are having a Queen night. We're going to watch all of my videos in my room and order pizza!

NICE!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

thanks!

nothing happened, it's just that I don't like the way the songs are arranged (left hand plays chords right hand plays melody). Mika does not play them like that, he arranges them so that he plays chords with both hands (maybe right hand chords and left hand bass line), so he can sing the melody.

... OK this is off topic, but judging from your avatar your favourit song must be Instant Martyr...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

will be ace, i wish my queen fiends lived nearby and i like the picture:thumb_yello:

And black Queen are you andy's other half:sneaky2: :naughty:

Yeah, we're pretty excited. I'm going to bring all my Queen memorablia here so we can look at books and goodies while we watch. It's gonna be a blast. :)

just dont spill your jack daniel's all over freddie in your excitement :shocked: it sounds great i wish i could come:bleh: