Queeniac Club

mandilambi

I think so too, but that's probably mostly because my favorite Queen era is the 70's. They've basically covered most of their 80's concerts anyway, especially since they stopped in '86! Maybe now that they've can move onto their 70's work.

I wish they would put out more of those "Making Of" dvds like they did for ANATO. I freaking love that dvd.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think so too, but that's probably mostly because my favorite Queen era is the 70's. They've basically covered most of their 80's concerts anyway, especially since they stopped in '86! Maybe now that they've can move onto their 70's work.

I wish they would put out more of those "Making Of" dvds like they did for ANATO. I freaking love that dvd.

yes, mine too! Queen during the 70's were absolutely brilliant. My favourite album is A Day At The Races.

I know!! That DvD is amazing! I haven't watched it in quite some time..

Am I the only person who's had that dvd for quite some time now?

the prob is that after fred died loads of stuff was released like it was new, but it was just marketing and often something old with a new name or two videos/CD's into one. There was so much cashing in on his death, which sucked:sneaky2: so i dont like to buy every new thing straight away cause it often turns out to be not new, I am not a queen collector and have plenty thngs and kids I need to spend my money on, i just love them:biggrin2:

I have ordered it now though, thanks to you lot:biggrin2: Mandy, you have Queen at the Rainbow , dont you? I am sure we talked about this B4? I love hs black catsuit and "claws made of real diamond, a present from the devil himself"! what a naughy boy fred was:roftl:

Hi again :)

Have you been able to find downloads of this album? Or any info?

It should be released today!

Thanks in advance :)

:shocked: Hello:shocked:

What album? If you mean Mika's new Live DVD, this is the wrong thread. By all reports it is ace.

Oh, and I love Freddie's costume from that one too. My favorite has always been his white leotard though. :)

hugely obscene that one :wub2: I love that one two, did you have your queen night yet Mandi?

Bollen, you are confusing me

The Queen Dvd that we are talking about is from a concert they did in the 80's and live Aid, it was released In the UK a few weeks back, unless anyone else knows something I dont :boxed:

My favorite is the black harlequin with the jewels on the front:wub2:

and that one:wub2:

I love them all (expcet maybe th gaint prawn one:naughty: ) esp when they fall of his shoulder (as they ALWAYS DID - he made sure of that!!!!)

:biggrin2:

:roftl: I love Freddie's unitards.

Not many a man can wear a unitard :naughty: and have woman(and me!!) falling at his feet.

Mandi - Zara did most of fred costumes, with his help didnt she, expect for the giant prawn i think that was mostly fred:naughty: well you cant win them all:naughty:

have fun at your queen party:punk:

I was never fond of the leotards that Freddie wore in the 80s (Works tour). Those just didn't look as good as they did in the 70s, I think.

do you think thats cause he had beefed out and chopped his hair off?

He went from beautiful to macho

You have to admit Rhodes and Freddie made a good team. Some of those leotards were amazing. :D

Thanks. I will let you know how the party goes. After the last couple of days I have had, I deserve a fun Queen night!!

Im really sorry about all that Mandi

I agree, he should either have kept the hair or lost the unitards...

I have to say i find it hard to fault anything Fred does ot did rather, Im rose tinted when it comes to him, but like he said

jumping aroud in leotards with the hair and the nails at this age it would be ridulcuous darlings!!!...or something like that :naughty:

speak later ladies, im off to chill :bleh: