Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

i was the freak in the front just off center with mika written across my head, 3 pins, 3 necklaces and a tama around my neck. oh i alos had aposter that said mikagasm, i was also first in line lol so if you saw the line at any point and you saw the closed of section, i was at the very front

I was next to you!! Since Nokia is the largest theater in NYC.. wheres he gunna preform next time? I don't want him to be at Madison sq. Garden <\3 not personal at all!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was next to you!! Since Nokia is the largest theater in NYC.. wheres he gunna preform next time? I don't want him to be at Madison sq. Garden <\3 not personal at all!!

maybe the theater at madison square garden...thats general addmission

oh....that would b nice

i want him to be back at the gramercy haha it was such a smaller crowd so it was better, maybe next time hes in the states(september) ill go to a show out of ny also.

I was on the floor at first but I was like in the 10th row and im pretty short so i couldnt really see anything so i went to the balcony and i was soo mad cuz my camera died right when Mika took off his shirt

i have many many pictures of mika taking his shirt off... he alway shides behind owen when hes taking it off

i want him to be back at the gramercy haha it was such a smaller crowd so it was better, maybe next time hes in the states(september) ill go to a show out of ny also.

The tix will sell out in 5 seconds! But I have faith we'll get them =] If not, ebay it is!

OMG, I loved reading everyone's reports (other than mine, of course!). It's so interesting to see how different (and amazing) all our experiences of the same night were.

And (*mikagasm!*) it makes me remember that Mika hugged me. And spoke to me. And..ohmygod...I can't think about it too much or I'll get depressed that it's over.

I hope he chooses a smaller venue for his next NY show by the way. More personal. :wub2:

was the gramercy crowd better...was the show even better at the gramercy?

The crowd was a little better and idk if the show was better. What I really liked about the gramercy was that it was my first Mika gig so everything was so amazingly shocking and delish. The Nokia was amazing cause it was more elaborate and he did better covers and dances. Oh! And he was half naked for part of the show. <3

The crowd was a little better and idk if the show was better. What I really liked about the gramercy was that it was my first Mika gig so everything was so amazingly shocking and delish. The Nokia was amazing cause it was more elaborate and he did better covers and dances. Oh! And he was half naked for part of the show. <3

there ya go...HALF NAKEDNESS...PURRRRRRRRR!!!

But I called that whole show lololololo...I was like "First he's gonna sing "Relax""

I'm 2 gud lolololo

HE'S DANCE MOVES...OI!!!

He was really...gettin into it LOLOLOLO

Warning Random:

Was it just me or did Mika look so freakin hilarious when he was hittin those high notes...he face got all scrunched up!!!!

And I was like "DAMN THIS GUY GOT PIPES!!!"

I wasn't thinking hilarious, more like DELISH. I was too busy swooning to laugh.

Also, I thought the show @ Nokia was better.

Like just overall, Mika seemed more comfortable, and he danced a lot more and spoke to the crowd a bit more. I also preferred his set @ Nokia...the covers were great.

And he was shirtless. So, ya know, it must be better.

Also, I thought the show @ Nokia was better.

Like just overall, Mika seemed more comfortable, and he danced a lot more and spoke to the crowd a bit more. I also preferred his set @ Nokia...the covers were great.

And he was shirtless. So, ya know, it must be better.

yes ti was better, but the crowd at gramnercy was better, and he did touch my hand during the show at the gramercy, BUT HE HUGGED ME AND TOUCHED MY BOOB AT NOKIA

yes ti was better, but the crowd at gramnercy was better, and he did touch my hand during the show at the gramercy, BUT HE HUGGED ME AND TOUCHED MY BOOB AT NOKIA

No, really Jen? Well, he basically felt me up @ the Borders signing when he signed my shirt. :) And, I got a hug @ Nokia!!!! And a chat!! And a thank you for our hideous monkey!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thanks for all the news, it's great to hear about the fun you all had. And see, Mika's so good, you'll soon forget the pot-heads.

And Mika's wearing that T shirt again. Doesn't anyone know who the cartoon character with an arrow in his eye is? Or maybe it's his own creation?.....

No, really Jen? Well, he basically felt me up @ the Borders signing when he signed my shirt. :) And, I got a hug @ Nokia!!!! And a chat!! And a thank you for our hideous monkey!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

can i say one thing...you picked out the monkey cause you thought it was cute, i thought it was ugly and wanted to get the elephant, why the change of heart

Thanks for all the news, it's great to hear about the fun you all had. And see, Mika's so good, you'll soon forget the pot-heads.

And Mika's wearing that T shirt again. Doesn't anyone know who the cartoon character with an arrow in his eye is? Or maybe it's his own creation?.....

pot heads? there were pot heads there?