Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really have bo clue lol like its a diff story than a regular concert because well, its for gma, and ive never been to one of these before, so i dont know how it works(a summer concert series concert)

i would be so heartbroken if i herd he did drugs, idc if he drinks he obviously does, and im so cool with that lol

MIKA is not a role model. He is just showing us how talented and unique he is. What I really love about him is that he is not afraid of saying his beliefs. I admire him soo much. And some of us got wasted before. (Except under age) MIKA wouldn't like someone drinking if they are not old enough yet.

lol it happened already. it was last friday, but i got there at...6ish?? my friend, cartoonkellygreen, saved a spot in the line for me! :thumb_yello: thanks kelly! lol

no the gam show, i know nokia happened already! i was first in line!

i really have bo clue lol like its a diff story than a regular concert because well, its for gma, and ive never been to one of these before, so i dont know how it works(a summer concert series concert)

oh i thought you guys were talking about the nokia concert... IGNORE MY POST! lol

MIKA is not a role model. He is just showing us how talented and unique he is. What I really love about him is that he is not afraid of saying his beliefs. I admire him soo much. And some of us got wasted before. (Except under age) MIKA wouldn't like someone drinking if they are not old enough yet.

i love his uniqueness lol

ohhh haha wow i must have sounded so stupid lol.. its easier to tell in real life if someone is joking, computers make it harder! lol

yeah i understand im a very sarcastic person, but you really cant see that on a computer lol