Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

As far as what MikaOnTheWeb was saying about his shirt, I was saying the exact same thing about his pants to my friend, and she like, didn't get it. I was all, "OMG THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE PANTS!!!!"

Here are my friend's pics of the show: http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=qavpk5j.b4lpei2v&Uy=-qscmzf&Ux=0

Last 9 in the album are hers. The others were mine that I posted.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as what MikaOnTheWeb was saying about his shirt, I was saying the exact same thing about his pants to my friend, and she like, didn't get it. I was all, "OMG THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE PANTS!!!!"

Here are my friend's pics of the show: http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=qavpk5j.b4lpei2v&Uy=-qscmzf&Ux=0

Last 9 in the album are hers. The others were mine that I posted.

Haha. We're misunderstood obsessed fans. But yea, those pants are amazing. As are those silver shoes.

Although, I've got to say that shirt was the best thing I've ever seen.

While I have no illusions that he's really so straight arrow he commits no wrong or doesn't do the normal things other 23 year old men do...I don't want to *think* of Mika with his head in a toilet, drunk. I've been there myself, I don't fault him for being there if he has....but I don't think of others I know like that (usually!:)) and I don't want to imagine him wasted all the time or having a different lover every night, or whatever. He might do those things, he's a grown up. But I don't imagine from seeing him and his performance level that this is going on. He seems too smart, his family is too close to him to allow him to be used and abused.

That said...He doesn't have to actually *be* an angel for me to think of him that way. He has feet of clay, and that's all right, I still love him as he is. He can get drunk, try drugs, be straight, be gay, be whatever he is. What I've seen of him is kind and talented and I like that. I expect him to be human. :thumb_yello:

Oh, certainly! I wasn't saying "let's imagine Mika in various states of degradation" (no matter how fun at least some of those states may be :blush-anim-cl::naughty: ), I just wanted people to keep reasonable expectations of him. Which I think any of the Oldlings have anyway; I'm more worried about Younglings building him up into this Amazing Sweet Pure Imaginary Angel, and then being bitterly disappointed in him when he does something human.

--Jack

Well, hello!

First post, here. I found you guys because someone near me at the concert was all MIKA FAN CLUB. JOIN NOW. So...I'm here. I was nearby a lot of you guys. I have brown hair and was on the rail in front of Martin. I was standing next to the girl with blond hair and RELAX written down her arm...which one of you was that??

I was the random girl who gave you guys my cell phone to tell us when people started getting in line---my friends aren't as hardcore about concert lines as I am!

Anyway, I thought the concert was amazing, though like most of you was really, really irritated with the crowd (I don't get people who smoke up during a concert as kickass as that.) It was my first MIKA experience and he was so great! He was incredibly sexy (though, in my opinion, not too straight at all, but that didn't bother me) and his band was extremely talented, too!

I hope I'll be able to see him again in the fall!!

Well, hello!

First post, here. I found you guys because someone near me at the concert was all MIKA FAN CLUB. JOIN NOW. So...I'm here. I was nearby a lot of you guys. I have brown hair and was on the rail in front of Martin. I was standing next to the girl with blond hair and RELAX written down her arm...which one of you was that??

I was the random girl who gave you guys my cell phone to tell us when people started getting in line---my friends aren't as hardcore about concert lines as I am!

Anyway, I thought the concert was amazing, though like most of you was really, really irritated with the crowd (I don't get people who smoke up during a concert as kickass as that.) It was my first MIKA experience and he was so great! He was incredibly sexy (though, in my opinion, not too straight at all, but that didn't bother me) and his band was extremely talented, too!

you don't have 2 wait tell fall...HE'S COMIN BACK IN AUGUST!!!

That is so awesome that both you and your friend got to be on stage with Mika. Sounds like a really fun time. I like it that Mika keeps the spur of the moment fun in his shows, which are already spilling over the top with fun. Thanks for sharing and...................

Yes, I am so Jealous tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Yeah, it was really cool! I was so nervous at first right before we went on. And then as soon as I got out there the crowd was so awesome I just had to dance my bum off ;) Hahah.

I do like that Mika keeps his shows spur of the moment as well! I can't wait to see another one... this was my first Mika show and now I'm addicted! :)

Janecarey- Were you the girl from CT? That I was talking to all night? You were saying you might join MFC if that was you, and I said you should. If that was you, you guys were so nice! My friend who got sick was trying to find you because you (and the blond guy you were with esp), were really really helpful. Hehe. She was going to try to find you on facebook to thank you all. If it's you, YAY I'm glad you joined. I was the girl with the pigtails in a lollipop girl outfit, pink top... Nice to meet you.

BTW, I apologize if all of what I said was NOT you! Haha.

Wow. Those are hot hot hot! Thanks for posting! :D

Giedrusia, like my av? I couldn't resist...

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks! Yes, your av looks familiar :naughty: I still don't have a nice pic with Mika :sneaky2: but I'll keep trying :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, when I met MIKA in Ny-I pinched his arm because I was about to hug him :shocked: I wonder what expression he had on his face then :blush-anim-cl:

Finally I'm back from Atlanta :mf_rosetinted: THANK YOU again to you, girls, who let me stand with you in front :wub2: Here are my best pict of the night (some might recognized herself there :wink2: ) :thumb_yello:

Great photos, Giedrusia! They were definitely worth waiting for! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

And here are some from the concert

HOLY CRAPPPPPP! hahaha... me with mika! i look so stupid slash half pregnant but it's alright! omg that picture is amazing, would you mind if i nabbed it? i want to put it as my facebook picture! ;)

x

HOLY CRAPPPPPP! hahaha... me with mika! i look so stupid slash half pregnant but it's alright! omg that picture is amazing, would you mind if i nabbed it? i want to put it as my facebook picture! ;)

x

Go ahead :wink2:

I found one more that someone might like :biggrin2: (I feel myself like a paparazzi :roftl: )

post-1209-142983663467_thumb.jpg

Well, hello!

are you jane?