Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same. i think im gonna take like a 430 AM bus down to the city. fun fun fun. lol.

well i gotta go, study for the bio regents, bye everyone!! nie talking to ya

bye! have fun, bio was my fave year of sci, i have chem regents tmrw yuck

Go ahead :wink2:

I found one more that someone might like :biggrin2: (I feel myself like a paparazzi :roftl: )

Haha, it's alright to feel like a razzi! There weren't a lot of pictures on me on stage, at least I haven't found a lot yet... so it's funny to find them. I also found a few youtubes. It's embarassing to see myself up there! I can't WAIT until GMA. :)

Yeah...Are you the girl who called me? (Thanks again, by the way!)

im not the one who called, but i was the one you gave you rnumber too, i had mika written across my head, and i wa sthe one with the pins and the shirt with the braces on it

Well, hello!

First post, here. I found you guys because someone near me at the concert was all MIKA FAN CLUB. JOIN NOW. So...I'm here. I was nearby a lot of you guys. I have brown hair and was on the rail in front of Martin. I was standing next to the girl with blond hair and RELAX written down her arm...which one of you was that??

I was the random girl who gave you guys my cell phone to tell us when people started getting in line---my friends aren't as hardcore about concert lines as I am!

Anyway, I thought the concert was amazing, though like most of you was really, really irritated with the crowd (I don't get people who smoke up during a concert as kickass as that.) It was my first MIKA experience and he was so great! He was incredibly sexy (though, in my opinion, not too straight at all, but that didn't bother me) and his band was extremely talented, too!

I hope I'll be able to see him again in the fall!!

Hey! I'm the blond girl with RELAX written down her arm! And I called you...lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the show, it was nice meeting you!

Ew bio! That was one of my worst regents <\3 There were like 10 questions about sperm when I took it. Too bad I was not expert =[

Omg reading this thread makes me SOOO happy!! And yet so sad that June 15th is over =[ So whos excited for gma aug 10th!?

Omg reading this thread makes me SOOO happy!! And yet so sad that June 15th is over =[ So whos excited for gma aug 10th!?

Oh, I know what you mean!!

I am sooo excited!! I'm going with my friends who I'v recruited into MIKA fans. haha

Do you think there's any chance that we could meet MIKA? Maybe after the show and stuff? Ahh, I really hope so!

Oh, I know what you mean!!

I am sooo excited!! I'm going with my friends who I'v recruited into MIKA fans. haha

Do you think there's any chance that we could meet MIKA? Maybe after the show and stuff? Ahh, I really hope so!

I REALLY hope so! The actual performance is going to be like what, 10-15 minutes? I'd like a little more Mika action! Well, thats always the case for me. =]