Why Won't...

CazGirl

Myspace Mika Secret Society accept me??

I've added them twice, and both times i've been DENIED! So I've tried again...THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!

I know this has been posted again and again and again and again. I know this topic must be annoying, but not being accepted is ALSO annoying! What do you have to do to be a part of it??? Is ANYONE a part of it?? What did you do??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but like you said, there are tons and tons of threads about Why Myspace SS doesn't accept everybody, and how they whoose people they accept, but we have NO ANSWER to that question...

And creating a new thread will not change the fact that we DON'T KNOW !! :wink2:

I'm sorry, but like you said, there are tons and tons of threads about Why Myspace SS doesn't accept everybody, and how they whoose people they accept, but we have NO ANSWER to that question...

And creating a new thread will not change the fact that we DON'T KNOW !! :wink2:

to be honest i was really just trying to find out who IS accepted and what they've done...if they did anything at all lol!

"Is ANYONE a part of it?? What did you do??"

because...now its just winding me up! XDDD

to be honest i was really just trying to find out who IS accepted and what they've done...if they did anything at all lol!

"Is ANYONE a part of it?? What did you do??"

because...now its just winding me up! XDDD

And if you had looked for threads from weeks ago, you would have found out than those who have been accepted have done NOTHING ! And they don't know why them, why not us (cause i haven't been accepted either)...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1353&highlight=myspace+secret+society

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471&highlight=myspace+secret+society

Here are 2 of the many threads... The ones with "myspace secret society" in the TITLE... But be sure that there are more with the same word into the posts... And that would be your work to find it if you really want to :wink2:

I think the myspaceSS accept nobody anymore..i think i've read it somewhere (can't remember where exactly though)...

btw, i've also applied but haven't been added too...it's quite sad..:boxed:

And if you had looked for threads from weeks ago, you would have found out than those who have been accepted have done NOTHING ! And they don't know why them, why not us (cause i haven't been accepted either)...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1353&highlight=myspace+secret+society

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471&highlight=myspace+secret+society

Here are 2 of the many threads... The ones with "myspace secret society" in the TITLE... But be sure that there are more with the same word into the posts... And that would be your work to find it if you really want to :wink2:

lol thanks. sorry to have bothered anyone.

I've added them twice, and both times i've been DENIED! So I've tried again...THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!

I know this has been posted again and again and again and again. I know this topic must be annoying, but not being accepted is ALSO annoying! What do you have to do to be a part of it??? Is ANYONE a part of it?? What did you do??

I'm trying for the third time...:boxed:

I am a part of it and did nothing for it:bleh: :blink::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
Lol one of them accepted me either.

Glad I'm not the only one!

I'm very curious to know what is behind those private profiles!! Lol!

i havent been accepted by anyone!

mrs brown, billy brown, lollipop girl, mika's secret society, MMMM.

it sucks. lol

i havent been accepted by anyone!

mrs brown, billy brown, lollipop girl, mika's secret society, MMMM.

it sucks. lol

Lol i wonder what you have to do.

Cos my default pic is like me with 'Relax' facepaint... which obviously proves I'm a real fan lol!!!!

Lol i wonder what you have to do.

Cos my default pic is like me with 'Relax' facepaint... which obviously proves I'm a real fan lol!!!!

duhhh. theres must be trick:sneaky2:

haha jk. maybe theres to many requests and they only accept a few at a time or something. thats the only reason i can come up with !