Mika back in US and new pic from Perez...

paula.pop

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't read the comments. Actually, I feel a little stupid, because I don't really know who is Perez. I know he is a friend of Mika, but nothing more :P

i discovered him when i started being interested in mika too :thumb_yello:

he's a quite famous blogger in the states and he mostly speaks about star's private life. He revealed that some stars were gay. He's a good friend of paris hilton too. And he had pink hair before he decided to have blue hair :biggrin2: !

that's all i know about him lol

He must be happy selling his soul to Perez and the US but I feel kinda sorry for MIKA he must be knackered he just never stops!! Thort he didn't like flying???!!!

Plus we want him more over here!! Perez you should come here too if you are missing him!! Next thing will be he has moved to Beverly Hills along with everyone else!! xx

hes done so many tours in europe its time for the us!! yayyy...i doubt hell move to beverly hills, but i think he should get a hous ein the hamptons so i could be close to him

who wouldn't be close to him?? he should buy another house in north italy then...but in an interview he says that he loves london and that london is the perfect city! so i think i won't have mika as neighbour... :sad:

who wouldn't be close to him?? he should buy another house in north italy then...but in an interview he says that he loves london and that london is the perfect city! so i think i won't have mika as neighbour... :sad:

I live in the North East of England so neither will I!! xx