MFC Badges for the US Fans

dcdeb

OK, so now that the US Tour dates are on the horizon, I have to ask... is there any chance that we here in the states can get Mika Fan Club badges to wear to the shows we attend? Sunny? Or do we have to make our own? And if so, what's the best way for us to go about that?

I only have 50 days! I need to figure this out! :)

dcdeb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

found it!:thumb_yello:

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=208767

sent pm to mikablog to see if we can get the store link back up!:thumb_yello:

I think the issue before, though, was that they didn't ship to the

US. I'd be happy to set up a similar store on something like

cafepress.com... just don't want to cause any trouble or

step on any toes. But I really would like to represent the Fan Club

at the DC show!

:)

dcdeb

I think the issue before, though, was that they didn't ship to the

US. I'd be happy to set up a similar store on something like

cafepress.com... just don't want to cause any trouble or

step on any toes. But I really would like to represent the Fan Club

at the DC show!

:)

dcdeb

didnt know about them not sending to the us - will ask mikablog about it when i get reply about the store link

- hopefully soon!

and will pm you with the details if thats what we have to do here in the us:thumb_yello:

I was thinking the same thing about the MFC badges. I want one or two too and I couldnt order on that earlier link.:shocked: I have graduated from newbie to groupie-i am happily pitiful. lol:biggrin2:

Happily pitiful -- LOL! Yes, that's me, too, I suppose. :)

Reminds me of what Mika said in that "Making of the Love Today video"...

"deliciously pointless!"

Yes, that could describe me as well! :bleh:

dcdeb

Just to keep you all informed. We are going to use Cafepress to create our own MFC fan store.

This will mean that we will be able to create loads of really cool Mika related products, and a % of each sale will also go towards the maintanence of the forum.

We are creating the account in the next 24 hours, and then we can all start coming up with ideas for amazing Mika t-shirts, badges etc... :thumb_yello:

Just to keep you all informed. We are going to use Cafepress to create our own MFC fan store.

This will mean that we will be able to create loads of really cool Mika related products, and a % of each sale will also go towards the maintanence of the forum.

We are creating the account in the next 24 hours, and then we can all start coming up with ideas for amazing Mika t-shirts, badges etc... :thumb_yello:

Elena dear!

you are freaking

WONDERFUL!!!

:punk: :punk:

thank you for jumping on this so fast!!!!!!!!!

You Rock!:punk:

Hi guys.

This is something we are keen to do.

dcdeb - I am sending you a PM now.

Whew! Just made it back from the DARK SIDE (aka the OLD Forum) (where babspanky is desperately pining for the Grey Underpants thread...) so that I can finally answer this!

YAY! And thank you so much, Elena! I will do whatever I can to help! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

This sounds like a great idea!

I would also like to rep MFC in the Sunshine State! (there aren't any gigs here now, but maybe soon! i hope!)

keep me updated!

There's actually a show set for Miami on June 17 -- is that close

enough for you? :)

dcdeb

Wow, that is so awesome! Thanks so much.... :)