MIKA Quotes.

schock

Do you know where that's from?

Yeah its from a french interview- he saYs it in french :S

i dont have a link but if you type in 'interview du mika' its the one where hes sitting at the piano. There are subtitles :D

ohh and he says it near the end, before he sings love today i think.

i dont have a link but if you type in 'interview du mika' its the one where hes sitting at the piano. There are subtitles :D

thank you! I really need to work on my French understanding:boxed:

there :)

its really long :)

I feel bad... I haven't posted for a while, have I? :tears:

(Talking about a woman on the train)

"And she went out, and she left a newspaper behind. And I was like: 'Oh, that's a really nice picture... Steal..' She must of thought, 'Who's that f***in' a**hole sitting across the.. What is his problem?'"

(Sorry, I couldn't hear it that well...)

(About a dog... A cute dog, if I may say so myself... :teehee:)

"Actually we made out in the back, I forgot to tell you... He-He kissed me on the lips, in about two seconds of meeting me."

(I like this bit, I don't know why!)

Guy: You were twenty-seven then?

Mika: Thirty-seven?

Guy: Twenty-seven.

Mika: No, I was twenty-three.

Guy: Twenty-three, now you're twenty-five?

Mika: Twenty-six.

Guy: Okay. So you won.

(about writing the first album as a seven year old girl.)

"Or boy, sometimes it depends, I change my mind."

"I'm not having a lot of luck! Every time my technical stuff's going wrong! EVERYTHING! Even the DOG ran away from me!"

Guy: But your second album is even better than your first.

Mika: You think? That's very nice, thank you.

Guy: And I mean it, not because you have beautiful eyes, or you have a beautiful charisma...

Mika: *Swish swish*.

Lieve Paul Interview

"The Boy Who Knew Too Much... Y'know, I guess it's me. I thought I knew everything when I was younger now I realize I know nothing, niente, nada. Um... And uh, I think that's the thing about getting older, you get more ignorant.. It's quite fun though. Maybe by the time- That's why old people are senile. Because they just lose knowledge. That's how I feel right now!"

".. I was always on the outside looking in, and whenever you're on the outside looking in, you always defend yourself, by saying to yourself: 'No I know more than you, you know, you don't talk to me *whispers* but I know everything about you...'"

"The pressure of the second album was there. I will never deny that. It was disgusting, it was horrible, it made you feel like you didn't want any part of anything, it made you, you know, distrust people around you, it made me... I dunno why I'm saying you, but it makes- it makes you, made me kind of like almost resent all the success I had had."

".. And I steal ideas from anywhere I can get them, that's one thing I will always say. I do look for ideas to use so, just be careful when your around me because if you give me a good idea I'll probably use it!"

Mika interview, MTV Spain!

"I never really wanted to be a pop star, I still don't. That's why I fear tabloid culture so much. I feel much more comfortable as some sort of psychotic ring-leader."

"The neighbors have already been complaining during our sound-check. I think all the fancy shops and the offices are getting upset 'cause we're making too much noise. This is after all, the land of Gucci and Stella McCartney and we are running around in monkey costumes, making lots of noise with, youknow, throwing lollipops around! I was saying earlier, it's like the uh, ten year old birthday party that I've never had!"

Spotlight: Mika (Michael 'Pennibrook' Penniman LOL)

"What is the Mika sound? It's kind of a one-man-band schizophrenic... Pop attack."

"I actually think being compared to someone like Freddie Mercury is an honour. As long as they don't start comparing his leotards to my dress sense."

:bye: I'll see you later!

• Like 1

I feel bad... I haven't posted for a while, have I? :tears:

(Talking about a woman on the train)

"And she went out, and she left a newspaper behind. And I was like: 'Oh, that's a really nice picture... Steal..' She must of thought, 'Who's that f***in' a**hole sitting across the.. What is his problem?'"

(Sorry, I couldn't hear it that well...)

(About a dog... A cute dog, if I may say so myself... :teehee:)

"Actually we made out in the back, I forgot to tell you... He-He kissed me on the lips, in about two seconds of meeting me."

(I like this bit, I don't know why!)

Guy: You were twenty-seven then?

Mika: Thirty-seven?

Guy: Twenty-seven.

Mika: No, I was twenty-three.

Guy: Twenty-three, now you're twenty-five?

Mika: Twenty-six.

Guy: Okay. So you won.

(about writing the first album as a seven year old girl.)

"Or boy, sometimes it depends, I change my mind."

"I'm not having a lot of luck! Every time my technical stuff's going wrong! EVERYTHING! Even the DOG ran away from me!"

Guy: But your second album is even better than your first.

Mika: You think? That's very nice, thank you.

Guy: And I mean it, not because you have beautiful eyes, or you have a beautiful charisma...

Mika: *Swish swish*.

Lieve Paul Interview

"The Boy Who Knew Too Much... Y'know, I guess it's me. I thought I knew everything when I was younger now I realize I know nothing, niente, nada. Um... And uh, I think that's the thing about getting older, you get more ignorant.. It's quite fun though. Maybe by the time- That's why old people are senile. Because they just lose knowledge. That's how I feel right now!"

".. I was always on the outside looking in, and whenever you're on the outside looking in, you always defend yourself, by saying to yourself: 'No I know more than you, you know, you don't talk to me *whispers* but I know everything about you...'"

"The pressure of the second album was there. I will never deny that. It was disgusting, it was horrible, it made you feel like you didn't want any part of anything, it made you, you know, distrust people around you, it made me... I dunno why I'm saying you, but it makes- it makes you, made me kind of like almost resent all the success I had had."

".. And I steal ideas from anywhere I can get them, that's one thing I will always say. I do look for ideas to use so, just be careful when your around me because if you give me a good idea I'll probably use it!"

Mika interview, MTV Spain!

"I never really wanted to be a pop star, I still don't. That's why I fear tabloid culture so much. I feel much more comfortable as some sort of psychotic ring-leader."

"The neighbors have already been complaining during our sound-check. I think all the fancy shops and the offices are getting upset 'cause we're making too much noise. This is after all, the land of Gucci and Stella McCartney and we are running around in monkey costumes, making lots of noise with, youknow, throwing lollipops around! I was saying earlier, it's like the uh, ten year old birthday party that I've never had!"

Spotlight: Mika (Michael 'Pennibrook' Penniman LOL)

"What is the Mika sound? It's kind of a one-man-band schizophrenic... Pop attack."

"I actually think being compared to someone like Freddie Mercury is an honour. As long as they don't start comparing his leotards to my dress sense."

:bye: I'll see you later!

Haha you found some great ones there!:roftl::roftl:

Don't you just love him?:naughty: