MIKA Quotes.

schock

Hahaha, I think we Oldlings should visit Morgan and thank him for making us so Young!

Ahahahahhaha !!! I think that was pretty deceiver of him, since he wants to do a song with Mika. Obviously he's a smart guy and knows that working with him could bring him some more popularity, so I believe he should shut up when it comes to criticize Mika's music.

He thought he had Mika, but Mika is to clever too let Morgan dupe him. In the matter of fact, Mika did have the last word, as usual. :teehee:

Edited by Elwendin

Ahahahahhaha !!! I think that was pretty deceiver of him, since he wants to do a song with Mika. Obviously he's a smart guy and knows that working with him could bring him some more popularity, so I believe he should shut up when it comes to criticize Mika's music.

He thought he had Mika, but Mika is to clever to let Morgan dupe him. In the matter of fact, Mika did have the last word, as usual. :teehee:

Mika is extremely talented at dodging bullets like those.

Once, he interviewed in NYC and the reporter said "There are websites out there who are dedicated to not liking you."

That is the most stupid and unfair thing to say, and I think there was a purpose in her saying that, but then Mika answered with the most brilliant response:

"Isn't that a good thing?"

She looked sooo disappointed for not having the interview like she wanted to.

[YOUTUBE]?v=g3QDo1uqDL4[/YOUTUBE]

Morgan was implying that Mika's music is a music for children, I suppose he was a bit pinched by Mika's comment on Andrea, so he threw him this mean joke....

But Mika replied sharply.

Or did I write something in a bad english so you don't get it because of my mistakes?

Ah ok! Yea sry I think a but was list in translation there but I get what u mean :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
Morgan was implying that Mika's music is a music for children, I suppose he was a bit pinched by Mika's comment on Andrea, so he threw him this mean joke....

But Mika replied sharply.

Or did I write something in a bad english so you don't get it because of my mistakes?

no, your english was good. very funny:thumb_yello:

Here are some of mine:

“I’m a tummy sleeper and Ikea understands me.”

“If you want to lose friends, there’s two things you can do: go on holiday with them, or go with them to Ikea.”

Many quotes of Mika are here http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mika.html :wink2:

Like: "I have opinions on everything. I'm a stubborn old mule. The biggest problem is keeping my mouth shut."

or

"I can't just listen to music walking down the street unless I have a reason to. I can't just listen to music as a piece of junk in the background. It drives me insane." (I do it quite often at work :doh:)

or this (don't remember this one)

"There's always apprehension whenever I launch anything, it seems. When I launch a tour, people are always, 'Oooh, is this gonna work?' And when I launch an album: 'Ooh, is this gonna work?' Or a new video. 'Really?' It's always like that - but I've always acted on the impulse that I have nothing to lose."

Sorry if it's been posted before :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Good idea sorry if it has been used before

"The stage is my territory, my boxing ring. That's where I'm free."

"I'm not a great dancer. I know I'm not. But I know that I can move. I can throw shapes, just not in the right order."

• 2 years later...

Thks it´s beautifull i found any one of them in a page of internet called mika quotes but any phrases about his thought and phrases of poetry by himm ...at google you can get it easyly

post-20543-0-92901500-1474903967_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/1/2014 at 6:49 PM, Gail Hutchens said:

“If you want to lose friends, there’s two things you can do: go on holiday with them, or go with them to Ikea.”

:floor:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

@TinyLove_CJ Guarda! You suggested a quote thread! :lustslow:

I never knew about this thread and yet here it is! :thumb_yello:

From now on, if possible, it would be good to say where the quotes are from.

The quokka quotes can placed here too!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The quokka quotes can placed here too!

I found another Mika quotes thread: Mika 's wonderful quotes.

I would be nice if one of the mods could also put the content of that thread here. :original:

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I found another Mika quotes thread: Mika 's wonderful quotes.

I would be nice if one of the mods could also put the content of that thread here. :original:

I can merge the threads later, but I'd rather keep the quokka quotes separate for now, while we are working on the Yearbook.  Hope that's OK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1