MIKA Quotes.

schock

i always thought that but i could never be bothered to look :naughty:

hehehehe, well they/ he talks about them, i just wanna know how much change our boy has gone through to get to where he is now. you can't really get away with suggestive stuff on BA... or orbit gum for that matter!! x

Yo... You people okay?:biggrin2:

Um... My laptop's died and gone to heaven. I can use my dad's computer, but only when he's at work. But I come home from school about the same time he comes home from work. The only reason I'm typing now is because I have a fever so I'm at home. ANYWAY, I'll get my laptop back in a couple of weeks.

So, I'm not gonna be on for a while. :tears: Quite a long while, I think. I can probably manage to come on sometimes... It depends wether my dad will let me use his stupid $3000 computer. :aah:

So I'll see ya later! :bye:

(P.S. This was written in case you thought I'd died or something. Trust me, it's happened before. :blink:)

Yo... You people okay?:biggrin2:

Um... My laptop's died and gone to heaven. I can use my dad's computer, but only when he's at work. But I come home from school about the same time he comes home from work. The only reason I'm typing now is because I have a fever so I'm at home. ANYWAY, I'll get my laptop back in a couple of weeks.

So, I'm not gonna be on for a while. :tears: Quite a long while, I think. I can probably manage to come on sometimes... It depends wether my dad will let me use his stupid $3000 computer. :aah:

So I'll see ya later! :bye:

(P.S. This was written in case you thought I'd died or something. Trust me, it's happened before. :blink:)

haha thats so cute:roftl:

I didn't know this one. It's hilarious kaputtlachen.gif

Love your sig!

EDIT: I tried to find where it's from, but no idea:dunno: I read it somewhere in here actually.

:roftl: hilarious

wouldnt want to be his son though :mf_rosetinted:

I imagine it's not so funny at school for a boy to be called Alice:aah:

Edited by MissPie

i was just thinking, in interviews they always say that mika did inflight music for BA (British Airways) and a jingle for orbit gum... where are they? i just YT them, and i can't find them? :aah: x

lol i looked for these too, must be nice to hear what he sounded like when he was younger! :teehee:

About his very structured & regular day while working on TBWKTM:

"The people who ran the flower stand nearby would set their watches to me":roftl:

"I'm a bit of a Cheshire cat. The teeth are sinister, but the power is in the smile":biggrin2:

http://www.authoritydesign.com/mika/mika_latimes.htm

Edited by MissPie

New favourite interview.

"I love the fact that in, in uh... Like Eastern Europe, in Scandinavia it's boys name, and in Japan it's a girls name. Yeah, I'm a Lebanese mutt so that doesn't really make sense. Gum in my mouth... Take that out..."

"How to SCREW UP an interview! God, throw pieces of gum at the camera man! "

"Don't zoom in on my boogers!. It's not nice. Yeah, leave my Lily Allens alone. "

Personally, I just like the fact that he has the guts to spit out his gum, put it back in his mouth, spit it out AGAIN into a piece of paper then THROW it at the camera guy. :roftl:

Dammit, my internet's gonna die in a minute. I'll have to post the rest tommorow morning...

I got the interview from here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20837

:aah::biggrin2::teehee::thumb_yello:

:bye:

Edited by Fangirl

(About the people waving)

"And they're very drunk! Yeah you're drunk! S'all right, I intend to join you, don't worry!"

"Oh yeah we had a little bit of a... Kind of gang-rape thing!"

(He was asked to take Lily's place in a show or something)

"Oh, was it LILY'S place? Ah..! No, I told them to f*** off!

"That's what Jensen said when I did his show. He said: "It's Holland you can say F***!"

"All right, easy tiger."

"Darling!"

*to a random guy* "... You look like Robbie Williams! "

I like the end bit the best... :aah:

Why'd I say twenty? My internet goes off at 21:25 or something! :aah:

I gots to go now guys... See ya later! And sorry I've only done like, two interviews! I need to get more... But YouTube's being annoying.

Edited by Fangirl

New favourite interview.

"I love the fact that in, in uh... Like Eastern Europe, in Scandinavia it's boys name, and in Japan it's a girls name. Yeah, I'm a Lebanese mutt so that doesn't really make sense. Gum in my mouth... Take that out..."

"How to SCREW UP an interview! God, throw pieces of gum at the camera man! "

"Don't zoom in on my boogers!. It's not nice. Yeah, leave my Lily Allens alone. "

Personally, I just like the fact that he has the guts to spit out his gum, put it back in his mouth, spit it out AGAIN into a piece of paper then THROW it at the camera guy. :roftl:

Dammit, my internet's gonna die in a minute. I'll have to post the rest tommorow morning...

I got the interview from here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20837

:aah::biggrin2::teehee::thumb_yello:

:bye:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

(About the people waving)

"And they're very drunk! Yeah you're drunk! S'all right, I intend to join you, don't worry!"

"Oh yeah we had a little bit of a... Kind of gang-rape thing!"

(He was asked to take Lily's place in a show or something)

"Oh, was it LILY'S place? Ah..! No, I told them to f*** off!

"That's what Jensen said when I did his show. He said: "It's Holland you can say F***!"

"All right, easy tiger."

"Darling!"

*to a random guy* "... You look like Robbie Williams! "

I like the end bit the best... :aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

May not be quite accurate, but here goes:

"I had a man once break into my hotel room. I came out of the shower and he was just there. The first thing I did was laugh (which probably wasn't the best thing to do in that situation.) and then I ran out of my room and down the corridor in my towel...security got him.And I was just there, bright red.I think he was on drugs or something, he was tripping really bad. It was quite a scary experience. The hotel knew what had happened, they didn't make me pay for the night and gave me the biggest penthouse suite! So...:D"

(Always looks on the bright side.:wub2: )

"I had a man once break into my hotel room. I came out of the shower and he was just there. The first thing I did was laugh (which probably wasn't the best thing to do in that situation.) and then I ran out of my room and down the corridor in my towel...security got him.And I was just there, bright red.I think he was on drugs or something, he was tripping really bad. It was quite a scary experience. The hotel knew what had happened, they didn't make me pay for the night and gave me the biggest penthouse suite! So...:D"

:lmfao: OMFG! :roftl::naughty: poor Mika!

"If you want to lose friends, there's two things you can do: go on holiday with them, or go with them to Ikea."

i don't even go to IKEA with my parents anymore!!! (or very rarely) :roftl:

but IKEA and Mika could be interesting! :naughty:

Thank you so much,

I didn't understand this part clearly, so now I see what the story was.