Mika Interviews/Posters in mags!!!

LollipopGirlSian

I have been very disappointed with the lack of Mika posters/interviews/pics etc etc in the magazines that i buy!!! :sad:

Sooo i decided to set up this thread, where people can post to tell us if any magazines out there have our favourite person in it (I don't know if there is already one of these threads or not... i couldnt see one lol)

So far... all i have is the latest edition of CosmoGirl! has a great pic and 6 questions. :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

But we need more!!!! Hehe :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

x x x x x x x

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have teen vogue from last month which is currently in my mika shrine. i posted on here a while ago, and i know he was in OK! magazine but it was just a tiny tiny corner and i was broke so i didn't buy it cause it was a pic i already had, i think it was the most popular one with the palm tree background (on the header of MFC lol yeah that one) but i have been DYING to find a poster of him. hopefully at his concert or something.

hiya i was looking through mags as well and found nothing, then i turned around and saw teenage mags and hes in nearly all of them. so your best bet is to look through the teenage section of mags to find him.

as for posters, take a photo to the shop and have it blown up, thats what my son done for me on mothers day.

As promised on the Mika poster boy in Tokyo link, I went there today to take my own pictures of the HUGE poster.

I was having trouble finding the store (Tokyo is very big and shops everywhere) and I was walking around everywhere, and then I nearly fell over the street when I finally found it.

It was like

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: OH MY GOD THERE HE IS!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

It is midnight in Tokyo now, so I dunno if I can post my pictures tonight....a bit technically challenged...but soon they will be up....

^^I hope so....ehh....huge poster...???ehhh?*shocked*

Why dont hungarian newspapers know who is hot nowadays?****.

And I am ssoooo excited about that huge poster.It worth so much walking,doesnt it??

i have teen vogue from last month which is currently in my mika shrine. i posted on here a while ago, and i know he was in OK! magazine but it was just a tiny tiny corner and i was broke so i didn't buy it cause it was a pic i already had, i think it was the most popular one with the palm tree background (on the header of MFC lol yeah that one) but i have been DYING to find a poster of him. hopefully at his concert or something.

Ooo! I MUST see a picture of your Mika shrine <33

OMG yeh i was soo p*ssed off today i went into town to HMV and usually when a new artist like ...i dunno...um...shane ward or someone comes out there are them big posters of them for sale but there wasnt any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! and what was worst was i asked them when they would be getting any and one of the assistant people said "whos he" i was like "what!!!!" :thumbdown:

xxxxx

OMG yeh i was soo p*ssed off today i went into town to HMV and usually when a new artist like ...i dunno...um...shane ward or someone comes out there are them big posters of them for sale but there wasnt any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! and what was worst was i asked them when they would be getting any and one of the assistant people said "whos he" i was like "what!!!!" :thumbdown:

xxxxx

I FEEL UR PAIN!!!!! I HAVE TONS OF POSTERS IN MY ROOM, MOSTLY OF OLDER BANDS...BUT I HATE WHEN PPL ARE LIKE "WHOSE MIKA"

BUT I ENJOY EXPLAINING WHO HE IS...IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M DOING MY PART TO HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT HIM!