Covers

lollypop

hello you all, oh MFcers and crazy people!

We know that Mika has made some covers, hips don't lie, satellite...

but Wich song would you like mika made a cover? (that's not very english this sentence! :thumbdown: )

I'd like ear him sing "des nues" from Christophe Willem, a french singer, known by the public thanks to "nouvelle star". That's a wonderful song !

What about you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know it! :wink2: don't like raphael a lot but my mum loves him!

And somebody to love is my fav queen song after motherlove

i love his voice and his lyrics, they're so real and well, political haha:biggrin2: :wub2:

How about that song by BWOs something of fire soz not sure about the name

You mean "Chariots of Fire"?

I think Mika should do a cover of Sunshine in the Rain, or maybe Open Door. They are my favourite songs by BWO ^^

BWO ? who's that? I dunno!:blink:

BWO is a Swedish band. BWO is short for Bodies Without Organs. They're really good, I've liked them for a couple of years. Their music is electropop.

You should try and listen to them somewhere, maybe youtube. At least the singer is cute ^^

How about that song by BWOs something of fire soz not sure about the name

Chariots Of Fire, I love that song and the video is brilliant too, with the singing Chihuahua! Ha ha!

I think Mika would do a beautiful job singing '39 by Queen, it's like it was made for him.

that band that Mika likes well thats wot i heard anyhow it's a cool song but seeing the lead singer in swimming trunks make u go yuk:shocked:

hold on!!! wait just a sec!! Mika likes BWO??? :shocked:

Chariots Of Fire, I love that song and the video is brilliant too, with the singing Chihuahua! Ha ha!

I think Mika would do a beautiful job singing '39 by Queen, it's like it was made for him.

The singing chihuahua is weird :roftl:

hold on!!! wait just a sec!! Mika likes BWO??? :shocked:

Mika likes BWO, he's said that in some interviews. He likes Sunshine in the Rain

hmm bwo are they any good?

BWO is realy good, you should absolutely give them a try ^^

omg bwo!! i totally didnt think it was the band he liked they always come on tv and i saw that weird dog and i kept changing the channel, looks like i'll have to listen to it properly then :naughty:

Hmm well i thought about it a lot and i wanna hear mika sing 'the most beautiful girl in the world' by prince, as well as rap summin but first prince :naughty: