robertina

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I always thought only the Brits hat a thing for queuing :roftl:

But I see, a Mika queue is always a special queue :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, queueing is nice. That's right, a Mika-queue is always something special but there is something magical about every other queue as well. The longer the better!

:mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump:

I was wondering maybe he stayed over in the US to relax

and spend time with some "SPECIAL" friend!

As there has been no mention of him anywhere in the public eye (which I am all for, as there can be such a thing as too much exposure, hate to start seeimg him splashed all over the trashy magazines)

until yesterday's Prince Concert. :insane:

M x x x:wub2:

Someone from the creative department should design a 'Where is Mika?' book or poster :thumb_yello:... and in order to expand the search we could also include his tamagotchi, his Ray Bans and a pair of lost braces....:bleh:

The person who first finds everything gets.... a lollipop :roftl:

Someone from the creative department should design a 'Where is Mika?' book or poster :thumb_yello:... and in order to expand the search we could also include his tamagotchi, his Ray Bans and a pair of lost braces....:bleh:

LOL great idea, would be like "Where's Waldo?"

Me and my friend John did that! There was this really cool picture that looked like Where's Waldo but the people looked different and there was no Waldo, so we started playing Where's Mika. We actually found someone that looked like him! Yeah, we're weird. :roftl:

Me and my friend John did that! There was this really cool picture that looked like Where's Waldo but the people looked different and there was no Waldo, so we started playing Where's Mika. We actually found someone that looked like him! Yeah, we're weird. :roftl:

Haha that's hilarious! Funny that somehow everything always ends up relating to Mika.

Mika has now gone home to London and he is staying in tonight, inviting a few friends around for his Eurovision pary.

You heard it here first. :mf_rosetinted:

Insider information :shocked: or very efficient crystal ball???? :wink2: