Hello, from New Zealand.

Tael

Hi everyone, my name's Luke and I'm 18. My family and I moved from the UK last November to New Zealand. It's going alright so far, I live near Christchurch. I heard about Mika from my uncle, he said that he's superb. I listened to his songs on MySpace and decided to buy the CD today, it's great.

I look forward to chatting to you, Luke. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, my name's Luke and I'm 18. My family and I moved from the UK last November to New Zealand. It's going alright so far, I live near Christchurch. I heard about Mika from my uncle, he said that he's superb. I listened to his songs on MySpace and decided to buy the CD today, it's great.

:punk: HIYAAAAA !!! WELCOME LUKE :welcomeani::flowers2: WE HAVE A LOT OF FUN HERE AT THE MFC !!! AND WE'RE ALL MIKA MAAAAAAAD !!! NZ isn't too far away from us here in OZ too !!!!!:punk:

Hey Luke Welcome to this grazy world. It's a pretty friendly place to be. Good to see more supporters from the Aus/NZ area... there can never be too many of us:thumb_yello: