The sims 2

I haven't got Free Time or Bon Voyage 'cause I heard about problems with the security program that gets installed with them. I haven't got Open for Business either, mainly 'cause I couldn't be bothered with that one xP I have all the others, though.

BTW, I'll be posting about my legacy family here, if anyone's interested :biggrin2:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally love the sims. Been addicted after getting Sims 1, when it was brand new, and played it all allong till Sims 2 were finally released. I still love the ABRACADABRA-expansion pack from the first edition.

I was bored Monday afternoon, so I went out for a walk (straight to the toystore:naughty: ) and got myself a little present, Free time. It's fantastic!!!:biggrin2: The only very irritating thing is that my pc crashes on the sims, allmost everytime I'm playing it. Suddenly my screen becomes totally black and there's nothing I can do after that happened. All drivers are up to date, I'm afraid it's a bug in one of the expansion packs....

Now wait for the new ones, I think I'm gonna love the Ikea-one:biggrin2:

I haven't got any of the stuffpacks, but I think I should invest in at least one of them at some point, as they seem to have some pretty cool content. The H&M Fashion Stuff pack looks particularly good...

As for The Sims 3, well, to be honest I don't really care about it, I'm quite happy with my Sims 2 (plus, I'm too busy eagerly awaiting Spore xP )

I'm also very curious, checked the site already three times but still nothing....:tears:

Well they start a bit later over in america (timezones) I think we have to wait till late in the afternoon or even tonight :boxed:

I haven't got any of the stuffpacks, but I think I should invest in at least one of them at some point, as they seem to have some pretty cool content. The H&M Fashion Stuff pack looks particularly good...

As for The Sims 3, well, to be honest I don't really care about it, I'm quite happy with my Sims 2 (plus, I'm too busy eagerly awaiting Spore xP )

SPORE :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I really want that game :wub2:

SPORE :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I really want that game :wub2:

I've been eagerly awaiting that game since early last year! First they said it'd be out by the end of Summer 2007, then they said the first few months of 2008, and now I forget when the heck they've decided they're gonna release it XD;

Oh well. At least it means they're not rushing it, I guess.

I've been eagerly awaiting that game since early last year! First they said it'd be out by the end of Summer 2007, then they said the first few months of 2008, and now I forget when the heck they've decided they're gonna release it XD;

Oh well. At least it means they're not rushing it, I guess.

in the fall of 2008 I think :blink:

edit

4-sept-2008

• 1 month later...
I searched and didnt find anything about this.. soo.

Is anyone here a fan of the sims 2? It's a really cool game, I love making new families, and it's just cool being able to control their lives. I also make my sims listen to mika :bleh:

i love sims, other than the fact my dad made me delete it frm the computer to get more space, but i always tried uploading my music to it, but it never succedded:thumbdown:

i love sims, other than the fact my dad made me delete it frm the computer to get more space, but i always tried uploading my music to it, but it never succedded:thumbdown:

Oh, my Sims 2 is full of SNES and Gameboy music LOL

This probably won't be of much use to you now, but to put your own music in the game, just do the following:

1. Open up Windows Explorer

2. Go to (My) Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 > Music

3. There will be various different folders within that, including folders for the Build, Buy, Create a Sim and Neighbourhood modes, as well as one for each radio station. Find any MP3s you want to put into the game, copy them into the appropriate folder (so, if you want a song to play in Create a Sim mode, put it in the CAS folder, or if you want it to play on the Metal station, put it in the Metal folder, etc.), and you're done :)