• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:swoon:

how many of us have dreamed of doing what Jenifer is doing above?

Incidentally, I saw someone with a pierced dimple yesterday. It was ghastly and a waste of a perfectly good dimple

dimple_zps766dadd6.gif

Β 

Oooh, feels like I know this one... It does ring a bell... :fisch:

:swoon:

how many of us have dreamed of doing what Jenifer is doing above?

I might have said the same thing once, a long time ago (like yesterday), in a hardcore-fangirl moment :aah:

Edited by Log lady

Oooh, feels like I know this one... It does ring a bell... :fisch:

Β 

I don't know what you're talking about :fisch:

Β 

Incidentally, I saw someone with a pierced dimple yesterday. It was ghastly and a waste of a perfectly good dimple

Β 

:shocked: I didn't even know it existed!! (well I guess every single part of a human body has already been pierced somewhere). I'll go with the what a waste team tho. Love dimples :wub2: (Can I also join the can-I-be-Jenifer-just-for-that-moment-please team?)

I don't know what you're talking about :fisch:

Β 

Β 

Β 

:shocked: I didn't even know it existed!! (well I guess every single part of a human body has already been pierced somewhere). I'll go with the what a waste team tho. Love dimples :wub2: (Can I also join the can-I-be-Jenifer-just-for-that-moment-please team?)

Β 

Yep. Right through her cheek, at the top of her dimple. :puke: She was a pretty girl, but the dimple thing, bull ring in the nose, pierced eyebrow, gigantic earlobe stretchers, tatooed on eye brows and tattoos every other place sort of distracted.

Iole, I'm still pretty new and in the giggly school girl phase of my fanhood.:naughty:

Love dimples :wub2: (Can I also join the can-I-be-Jenifer-just-for-that-moment-please team?)

You can sit with us.

Β 

Iole, I'm still pretty new and in the giggly school girl phase of my fanhood.:naughty:

Does this phase ever have and end actually? I meant it for real, I said that yesterday :naughty: when it comes to fangirling for Mika I had a long-time training of acting cool in front of my family and friends, trying not to cross the line between "fan" and "psycho" :aah: (some of them still call me "maniac" anyway) xD

Finally here we're free to unleash our fangirl side

Now that I think about it, I have to admit my psycho side has taken over since I've found other people to fangirl with :naughty:

Edited by Log lady

You can sit with us.

Β 

Β 

Does this phase ever have and end actually? I meant it for real, I said that yesterday :naughty: when it comes to fangirling for Mika I had a long-time training of acting cool in front of my family and friends, trying not to cross the line between "fan" and "psycho" :aah: (some of them still call me "maniac" anyway) xD

Now that I think about it, I have to admit my psycho side has taken over since I've found other people to fangirl with :naughty:

Β 

Seven months and I'm still acting like an idiot. :excite:

• Like 1

You can sit with us.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I don't think you're ever too old to fangirl, although one of my nicknames within the family is FanGran. Certain people (including a certain lanky gentleman we all know and love) leave the ol' ticker going pit-a-pat and as far as I'm personally concerned, I see it as a good thing if we find that reaction taking place. I still fangirl over certain members of Queen like I did in '78, for Pete's sake...

Β 

Do I get to sit at the awesome table too? I wanna be Jenifer!

I don't think you're ever too old to fangirl, although one of my nicknames within the family is FanGran. Certain people (including a certain lanky gentleman we all know and love) leave the ol' ticker going pit-a-pat and as far as I'm personally concerned, I see it as a good thing if we find that reaction taking place. I still fangirl over certain members of Queen like I did in '78, for Pete's sake...

Β 

I totally agree with you. I don't know whether for my friends it's a matter of age or they just pity me in general :naughty: I don't care, as long as I manage not to become too annoying around them it's fine.

I was obsessed with Queen when I was in high school :wub2: Still, I never fangirled over any other musician/band, I don't know why only Mika. And even so in high school I fangirled over him much less than now :blink:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe the reason is I've read and watched many many more interviews since I've joined the community, so I became more fond of him as a person, not only of his music anymore. I don't know if I'm making any sense here, I can't express myself as I'd like to, in English.

Do I get to sit at the awesome table too? I wanna be Jenifer!

See post #341, first line

Just remember on Wednesday we wear butterflies. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Log lady

I totally agree with you. I don't know whether for my friends is a matter of age or they just pity me in general :naughty: I don't care, as long as I manage not to become too annoying around them it's fine.

I was obsessed with Queen when I was in high school :wub2: Still, I never fangirled over any other musician/band, I don't know :blink:

Β 

See post #341, first line

Just remember on Wednesday we wear butterflies. :mf_rosetinted:

Β 

Yay, I'm in!

Β 

I fangirl around you guys, not the general public. Although it IS nice to be spotted wearing one of my shirts and have someone notice... ;)

Β 

The way I dress usually would lead some folks to suspect I do it, but it's not because of him that I have studded shoes or wear scarves as belts. I can thank him for the glittery sneakers, but there's a whole 'nother Mika themed story behind that...

Β 

And as far as butterflies go... I have TONS of butterflies in my wardrobe, and around my house. Does that make me a butterfly fangirl, too?

Yay, I'm in!

Β 

I fangirl around you guys, not the general public. Although it IS nice to be spotted wearing one of my shirts and have someone notice... ;)

Β 

The way I dress usually would lead some folks to suspect I do it, but it's not because of him that I have studded shoes or wear scarves as belts. I can thank him for the glittery sneakers, but there's a whole 'nother Mika themed story behind that...

Β 

And as far as butterflies go... I have TONS of butterflies in my wardrobe, and around my house. Does that make me a butterfly fangirl, too?

Β 

I edited my previous post, everytime I press "submit" something else I absolutely want to write comes to mind and I have to add it :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Butterflies, glitter, studs, 360Β° fangirl :thumb_yello:

I edited my previous post, everytime I press "submit" something else I absolutely want to write comes to mind and I have to add it :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Butterflies, glitter, studs, 360Β° fangirl :thumb_yello:

Β 

Me-crazy shoes, bright colors and chunky beaded necklaces.

Me-crazy shoes, bright colors and chunky beaded necklaces.

Β 

I admire boldness in clothes, I have none. I guess my style is more like "whatever is comfortable"? Quite anonymous probably. I love bright colours though. Even if my favourite colour is black. Very consistent, I know :aah:

Aand I'm going to stop now 'cause I'm off-topic.

I totally relate to the fondness. It's not just the music here either. He has a fantastic, funny, offbeat sense of humor that I relate to well, as a fellow oddball. He didn't make me this way, I was born this way, and then life set out to make me even moreso...

Β 

I started making jewelry because I wanted something to reflect my personality, and nothing at the shops really reflected it like I wanted it to... I wanted fun and playful and funky, a bit Bohemian, but paying $100 for it was way out of my league. Now I sell it to others who have the same humor in their world.