• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks a lot helen:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

by the way how can i post a thread????

ive been trying to find out all the afternoon but i still havent found anything

i believe im like totally stupid or something:thumbdown:

I think you want to post an introduction thread then, you just click on Forum there on the top, you then see all kinds of categories you can post in. You go for introductions for now. There you click on new thread and you write a little story there. And then we'll all come to say hello to you there. For other threads you'd like to start, same story, only different categorie. Now go for it!:thumb_yello:

can someone please tell me where i can find MIKA pics taken at a gig not so long ago. someone(i cant remember who):boxed: posted them about 4 days ago. MIKA is wearing white trousers and silver-coloured trainers. please get back to me soonest.

By the way, does anyone know the date of the Dutch article? A friend of my mother has de Volkskrant and I want that article! :naughty:

March 12th of this year. The pic was taken in the week that Mika was here for the Jensen Show.

Anyway, I tried to scan it again using another scanner and this time it came out like this:

VK_foto_070312A.jpg

Just a bit less blurry, but well... It is not easy to make a perfect scan from photos in a paper, this is the best I could do. :wink2:

oh

my

god! :wub2:

though it's CLEARLY a public pic, I feel a little intrusive.. looks so much a private one.. :blush-anim-cl:

amazing shot nevertheless. :mf_rosetinted:

don't be, cause i'm quite sure it's a location taken for that shooting:wink2:

I think I saw someone ask for this picture a few pages back...........I'm not sure.

I feel like sharing this photo......even though I feel a bit upset at the moment with not being able to see or meet Mika in Sydney.:sad: :sad:

lolhv3.jpg

I think I saw someone ask for this picture a few pages back...........I'm not sure.

I feel like sharing this photo......even though I feel a bit upset at the moment with not being able to see or meet Mika in Sydney.:sad: :sad:

lolhv3.jpg

finally!!! i requested this pic in a bigger version many many pages ago!!!:roftl:

lolhv3.jpg

woowwww thats nice hehe where was this pic taken?

I got the photo from Flickr......with a few other ones.

I just found this photo from the concert in Hong Kong that I like very much....and that I hope no-one has seen.

shoesjj1.jpg