• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my dears!

Do u think u could share some of the latest sexiest and greatest pix of him?

I would like to see some new...but I am sooo terribly lazy...:P......

If u have a lil time, pls show me some....coz I think I will never have time to check out all the threads.....

Thanks in advance and love ya all! :)

Let me drool......

Hey my dears!

Do u think u could share some of the latest sexiest and greatest pix of him?

I would like to see some new...but I am sooo terribly lazy...:P......

If u have a lil time, pls show me some....coz I think I will never have time to check out all the threads.....

Thanks in advance and love ya all! :)

Let me drool......

I'm even lazier and I quote Zsina's post cause I have the same problem:naughty:

Oh Hannah, I would send it, but the problem is, I deleted it, coz I didnt think I will need it...anymore....well...its from a radio interView...the pix are on picasaweb in the Mika album I am sure!Hope it hels!

And Droopsy: :lol3: WE NEED DROOLING/FAINTING! SOMEONE!

It takes a lot of time to search through this whole topic for Mika wallpapers. So, my question; does anyone of you know where I can find lovely Mika wallpapers? Are they in this thread? Which page? Thanks!

*Wants a MIKA wallpaper!!!!! <333*

It takes a lot of time to search through this whole topic for Mika wallpapers. So, my question; does anyone of you know where I can find lovely Mika wallpapers? Are they in this thread? Which page? Thanks!

*Wants a MIKA wallpaper!!!!! <333*

You can look in this section:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

a lot of people have made mika wallpapers

Does anyone know where I can find the pic in which Mika looks like a gondolier and his hair looks like it was licked by a cow? :biggrin2: I saw it somewhere put didn't save when I had the chance! :( I know it's a paparazzi pic, but I still want it. :blink:

Does anyone know where I can find the pic in which Mika looks like a gondolier and his hair looks like it was licked by a cow? :biggrin2: I saw it somewhere put didn't save when I had the chance! :( I know it's a paparazzi pic, but I still want it. :blink:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about:blink:

I got help on things like these here earlier so I thought I might try it again...

I hope titania or one of the other human database management systems come along and know what I mean:...

I'm sure there's an interview somewhere where Mika is asked about what superpower he would like to have and he answered that this got to be a frog's or toad's tongue (that sticky long thing to catch flies, you know...)

I'm not even sure if I have read it, seen it or listened to it.... (I'd prefer one of the latter options, of course, lol) yet I almost think I have read it...

Help, anybody? :wink2:

I got help on things like these here earlier so I thought I might try it again...

I hope titania or one of the other human database management systems come along and know what I mean:...

I'm sure there's an interview somewhere where Mika is asked about what superpower he would like to have and he answered that this got to be a frog's or toad's tongue (that sticky long thing to catch flies, you know...)

I'm not even sure if I have read it, seen it or listened to it.... (I'd prefer one of the latter options, of course, lol) yet I almost think I have read it...

uhmmm... *mumble mumble* i remember something about superpowers but can't locate the interview...guess we should wait for someone else....

don't think I ever read or heard anything like this! sorry...