Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Facebook's a dangerous thing. I wouldn't have thought he had an account there...

I know from the German version that you can set your profile to private, isn't it possible with the facebook thing, too?

Yes but I don't approve of it very much because - you know, its just that...privacy gets kind of lost and you don't even have to be famous...

So do you think the pic requested above is private? Then I don't want to see a bigger version :thumbdown:

It's almost like the PPRZ thing...

it a kind of online community for students. The bad thing is that everybody can 'post' pics there and mark your face and link it to your name and profile and so on... at least that's what I know from the german version. I actually don't know the original...

Facebook is like Myspace. Originally it was only for college students but now everyone can sign up, unfortunately. But it's a bit tougher on privacy, unlike it's fellow counterpart, Myspace.

haylie, totally off topic and really not my businness, but did ya and, I think, jeyjen kinda become twins.. cause I noticed she's the same writing as you have in your quote but in danish and you have in italian.. am I dreaming..? :shocked: probably.. :biggrin2:

haylie, totally off topic and really not my businness, but did ya and, I think, jeyjen kinda become twins.. cause I noticed she's the same writing as you have in your quote but in danish and you have in italian.. am I dreaming..? :shocked: probably.. :biggrin2:

jeyjen? don't think I know her... but Eir has in danish...:biggrin2:

Do I have a secret twin:shocked: :naughty:

jeyjen? don't think I know her... but Eir has in danish...:biggrin2:

Do I have a secret twin:shocked: :naughty:

it is! teeheeeee.. so it was eir and not jeyjen! aren't they both italian..? confused LOL :biggrin2:

Thanks you avoca for posting the links! <3 xx....and for me this facebook thing is still not clear.But I think we shouldnt want private pix.We have a lot of great pix!

:flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

to Zsina for having the GREAT idea of starting this thread!

THANK YOU!

Oh...Man thank YOU ALL for making it sooo good!Not me! :D:D:D

wow iv never seen this one b4!!!

Well, I think as this pic has been discussed before we shouldn't quote and requote it over and over again - it's only more work for the mod who has to delete it in the end...