2 tickets for Mika in Leeds PM me or message my space

jengafer

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all i want to tell you that i cannot imagine how you are feeling now....

am so sorry for your dad and for you...just think you live in the uk , so you'll have lots of chances to see mika!

secondly, i cannot go, and i cannot be of any help, but... hey, people, where are you??? this post has been here for an hour and a half!!! and no one turned up! i thought leeds was sold out...

good luck!

Im not worried if I can sell them or not, its no big deal, so dont worry, but if someone wants them then....

Thanks for your sorries, they mean alot, its life isnt it :)

I would LOVE to go to Leeds gig and to that wonderful party you guys are planning, but I don't think I can make it there and to London the next day....

Sorry to hear about your dad....

Can you not try , I have FREE train tickets fron leeds to london if you want them .. travel with Kata:biggrin2:

Can you not try , I have FREE train tickets fron leeds to london if you want them .. travel with Kata:biggrin2:

and I would LOVE to have someone to travel with :biggrin2:

i cant go because well i live in the us, and i dont have a passport... but if you cant find anyone that wants them you should keep them as an almost memory kinda thig, like after the shows how you keep them, but im sure youll find somene and if not e-bay is reaslly great for things like this...for his last ny show i had to get mine form ebay and i h ad to pay 55 bucks, 30 bucks more than they went on sale for.

Thank you. It's nice to have people around who understand.

I WANT money! I WANT tickets! I WANT time!

Well, I still have the shows in July (so far away :( !).

:mf_rosetinted:

to which shows are you going ?

i'm going to love wave festival :naughty: