Hello everybody, I am happy to join you in this club .

titty

I am italian, but I am living in LA now , I will be in Avalon theater to see Mike live on june 8th, if you have any suggestion about his concert , i thank you very much. I will post pics and everything I will get from the concert.:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am italian, but I am living in LA now , I will be in Avalon theater to see Mike live on june 8th, if you have any suggestion about his concert , i thank you very much. I will post pics and everything I will get from the concert.:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

E noi siamo felici di avere un'altra italiana among us :punk:

Thank You For Welcoming Me So Nicely. Is Anyone Coming To See Mika In Hollywood On June 8th. Please Let Me Know. Thank You Again. And , Esperia, If You Are Coming To Los Angeles For The Concert , Please You Are Welcome In My House.

Hello!!! Welcome!! I am new here too. :blush-anim-cl:

Lucky you going to see Mika in Hollywood! I'm seeing him next week - soooo excited. I'm going to LA to celebrate my 'special' birthday and am really looking forward to it. :wink2: Wish Mika would do a show whilst i'm there!! Ha!

You could always dress up for the gig- that's what we're doing here! I'm sure i'll be making a 'tit' of myself! Excuse the pun! Ha ha ha ha ha!! (I know, i'm terrible aren't i?!)

Welcome! xxx