Metro

hotdlp

Small thing I read in the Metro today.

Grace Kelly star Mika fears he will be a one hit wonder. ‘It’s a lot harder to have two hit albums than one but I hope to break that,’ he says.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Kelly star Mika fears he will be a one hit wonder. ‘It’s a lot harder to have two hit albums than one but I hope to break that,’ he says.

He's not a one hit wonder...Love Today an Relax have been on a good position as well...I don't think Grace Kelly will remain to be his best work..nope - I refuse to belive that!:blink: :blink:

I'm pretty sure he will! :thumb_yello: Go, Mika!

I agree. everyone's expecting so much from him after the huge success of his debut album.

I can say all the mika songs I have heard so far are TERRIBLY good and so I am not worried at all about second album's quality.. :mf_rosetinted:

i think the next album will be great as well... LICM's songs are all great there is not one that we here at MFC don't like and anything that he records even if it's something that he's goofing around with(like Hip's Don't Lie) we want to hear it and we love it when we do...

so I don't think he'll have any problems whatsoever :thumb_yello: Mika bring it on, We are ready for you !!

of course it will be hard, but every single track of LICM is absolutely great, and this is a real good thing yet! Grace Kelly is his break-through song, it broke every rules, but Love Today has everything needed to be a great hit too, so don't worry dear MIKA!

Moreover, the only song wich will be included in the next album, Holy Johnny, is such a great piece!! very different from his others, but absolutely f***in gorgeous!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

MIKA you don't have to worry, you're gonna be a star, you already are!!

U can tell when someone's going to be a one hit wonder. Not only has his first single been number 1 for 5 weeks, but it's doing so well EVERYWHERE, and he's working with a well known producer who's worked with the most famous names, what reason is there for mika to be a one hit wonder, if it doesn't work with one label someone else is gonna want him. And if no one does I'll have him :naughty:

U can tell when someone's going to be a one hit wonder. Not only has his first single been number 1 for 5 weeks, but it's doing so well EVERYWHERE, and he's working with a well known producer who's worked with the most famous names, what reason is there for mika to be a one hit wonder, if it doesn't work with one label someone else is gonna want him. And if no one does I'll have him :naughty:

He definitely has longevity....his second album is bound to be fantastic. He will probably write about his experiences with the first album

I will probably end up buying the UK, USA and Japanese version as I did with LICM because I am sad. But loyal too

wow u bought 3 versions!! :bleh: did they all have different bonus tracks?