Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

this is crap i was hoping to come back from school on here to see everyone excited about the winners and... nothing. I had a feeling this would happen cos if it is mika saying who the winners are well he's prob still in bed having a good lie in, friday morning my ass!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - and they are - cheeky monkeys!!!! Now I feel totally unimportant:tears: and ever so slightly used!

Best go now cos I'm starting to get a bit angry about this:mad3: - surely our nice gentle down to earth Mika hasn't become one of those far-too-important-to-talk-to-fans kinda pop person, I hope not. I know his schedual has been hectic recently but if he can find time to "relax with friends" in sunny climes then why couldn't he take 5 mins on a laptop or in one of the many recent interviews to say a personal thanks to the fans who have helped him get his big break and carry on promoting and adoring him without even a mention (stepping on the little people on the way up is a bad move!). I just getting the feeling that it will be the record company choosing the entries (with a cut throat attitude), because Mika is "far to busy to deal with THAT sort of thing". They must realise that people have lives to re-organsise if they are one of the lucky ones - unless they think that our lives are so bloody worthless that we can just drop it all at the mention of Mika.

*counts to ten and breaths deepy*

Ok rant over, sorry having a moment (it's been a long week! and it's raining!). and I haven't even entered the competition! NURSE - wheres my tablets?

:tears: I just noticed that they deleted my blog comments as well.......I do feel upset and angry.

I'm not going to bother sending him anymore comments...if they are going to be like that.......:mad3: I mean to be ignored is one thing.....because he has alot of friends...but to delete a friendly comment?.

I agree that I think that its not Mika anymore on his my-space.....It must be his record company.

Anyway good luck to Cazgirl! and everyone else who has entered the competition.I really hope you do win.

or perhaps he is on his way to brighton and will judge the comp when he gets to the hotel or something? :naughty:

but he's been online today!!!! and the first gig is tonight i think!!

aaahhhh and the website i use to get onto myspace isnt working!!! if anyone has any info dont forget to post it!!

:tears: I just noticed that they deleted my blog comments as well.......I do feel upset and angry.

I'm not going to bother sending him anymore comments...if they are going to be like that.......:mad3: I mean to be ignored is one thing.....because he has alot of friends...but to delete a friendly comment?.

I agree that I think that its not Mika anymore on his my-space.....It must be his record company.

(moves Mika from my number 1 on my my-space friends list :mad3:)

Anyway good luck to Cazgirl! and everyone else who has entered the competition.I really hope you do win.

i think they deleted the comments so it was easier to identify the entries posted. it WAS hard finding them with so many people having a conversation, it was just practical.

On that blog it said it was only to be used for competition entries - maybe that was why your message was deleted!! I am not sure it really is his myspace - controlled by him - the time of the comments postings is 8 hours behind us - which makes it the same as some places in America!! :blink:

Am off out now - good luck CazGirl, and others!! Will check back in later!! :thumb_yello:

i think they deleted the comments so it was easier to identify the entries posted. it WAS hard finding them with so many people having a conversation, it was just practical.

All I posted was good luck to everyone...wasn't a conversation or anything..was only being friendly, because I would like to see someone off this forum win.That'd be cool.

Yeah they probably deleted them only for competition entries only...thats okay.

I was just ranting. :blush-anim-cl:

"mika" sent a bulletin saying all leeds winner have been contacted and tomorrow evening the winners for london gig will be contacted. pics of the winners will be posted on the blog.

here's the pic, caz 66614332ml3.jpg

Yeah i know that. Just asking who's won. In other words, anyone enter for Leeds on here.

gah i didnt like mean what i think you think i meant XD

i was just saying, my compy was slow and i didnt see your message before mine XD

"mika" sent a bulletin saying all leeds winner have been contacted and tomorrow evening the winners for london gig will be contacted. pics of the winners will be posted on the blog.

here's the pic, caz 66614332ml3.jpg

thanks honey! AND

IVE JUST POSTED A NEW THREAD, OKAY?

I know its already been mentioned on here, but it was also created for those who didnt know :)

Oh no, so i won't find out until Tuesday!!!!

Poor Caz has another sleepless night before she finds out!!! Oh dear.....hope my babysitter will still be available at such short notice IF i am lucky enough to win. Bugger, oh well, have to wait and see.

Oh no, so i won't find out until Tuesday!!!!

Poor Caz has another sleepless night before she finds out!!! Oh dear.....hope my babysitter will still be available at such short notice IF i am lucky enough to win. Bugger, oh well, have to wait and see.

lmao! I'll probably have yet ANOTHER dream about this bloody competition!

I'm on a break right and just totally ditched my friends just to tell you lot about my sister's text haha! *new thread* but i did tell them where i was going lol and they know how important this competition is to me.

Well, at least I can stop worrying TODAY...

lmao! I'll probably have yet ANOTHER dream about this bloody competition!

Well, at least I can stop worrying TODAY...

i keep having mika dreams, but in my dreams he seems really stressed out and moody.

i dont know why

maybe cos ive been stressed out and moody bout this compy XD

You've stopped worrying?

i've always been a worry type person.

i'm doomed XD