CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DID I TELL YOU !!!!! told ya ! he he :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yep u did!!!!

well i might be...someones offerd me a ticket..but only one...but i wanna go with my friend too!!!!

i just need one more ticket!!!! Grrrr

do u or anyone have one more spare ticket!?!?!?

PLEASEEEEE!!!!

I WILL PAY U!!!!

ANYONE???? *fingers crossed*:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

no!! stop thinking negative, you'll only jynx it!! say i will win i will win!! :thumb_yello:

i'll win

i'll win

i'll win

but i feel like im lying XD

if i think i wont win then i have nothing to be disappointed about lol

if i say i'll win, i'll only be even more disappointed when i dont win XD

still no news OMG how are u all coping...

Hurry up mika and post the winners, this is soooooo unfair!!!!

Good luck to everyone

erm did i tell EVERYONE IM SEEING MIKA TOMORROWWWWWWW

i think mikas gonna tell winners at 8:30

thats when the eurovision starts lol

no eurovisions just started now :) lol, hmm i'm sure he's gonna be watchin it tooo, he should really hurry up

ah this is so long, leeds winners around what time did u find out u won?

11 May 2007, 14:02

is what time my message arrived, but I was at work and didn't get it until about 6pm. BUT they said we would find out in the morning and it wasn't till 2 hours later was it, so DO NOT give up hope, and remember we still haven't heard from them too and we have no idea what we are expected to do yet, we know we have won, but we still are stuck to our darn puters waiting for news so we can organize ourselves, it's all very exciting in one way but a real pain in another...pfft bitter sweet eh?

11 May 2007, 14:02

is what time my message arrived, but I was at work and didn't get it until about 6pm. BUT they said we would find out in the morning and it wasn't till 2 hours later was it, so DO NOT give up hope, and remember we still haven't heard from them too and we have no idea what we are expected to do yet, we know we have won, but we still are stuck to our darn puters waiting for news so we can organize ourselves, it's all very exciting in one way but a real pain in another...pfft bitter sweet eh?

LOL know the feeling I've been glued to my computer all day waiting for news!!

still no news OMG how are u all coping...

Hurry up mika and post the winners, this is soooooo unfair!!!!

Good luck to everyone

erm did i tell EVERYONE IM SEEING MIKA TOMORROWWWWWWW

:jawdrop::mf_lustslow:

You better have a fun time on behalf of all of us who can't see him!! :biggrin2:

*hopes to see Mika in the summer*

Hope you guys can get an answer soon and that you don't get/have got nervous breakdowns Overwhelmed.gif

And we still don't know whats going on argh!! :blink:

hey maybe that could be a good thing that they don't email u cos then u can go then u can tell the staff u won a competition and they'll be like no thats not true and u can like pester them and they'd have no choice but to get mika to come out and see whats going on and tell them to let u in :naughty: (k maybe that won't happen but u no, anythings possible) :D

hey maybe that could be a good thing that they don't email u cos then u can go then u can tell the staff u won a competition and they'll be like no thats not true and u can like pester them and they'd have no choice but to get mika to come out and see whats going on and tell them to let u in :naughty: (k maybe that won't happen but u no, anythings possible) :D

Ooooh yeh. Now THAT would be kool!!

Although my pestering skills arent that brilliant, I'd probably just burst into tears and go 'why won't you let me in?' haha