Mika on Oprah?

i was thinking..even tho im not the biggest fan of oprah...maybe all of us could write a letter to her and ask her to have mika on her show to interview and perform cus a lot of ppl here dont know him but a lot of ppl watch her show! i wanna spread the mika love! tell me what you think:thumb_yello:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking..even tho im not the biggest fan of oprah...maybe all of us could write a letter to her and ask her to have mika on her show to interview and perform cus a lot of ppl here dont know him but a lot of ppl watch her show! i wanna spread the mika love! tell me what you think:thumb_yello:

it's a good idea :biggrin2:

i already have! lol! i talked about how amazingly talented and beautiful he is and his EXTREMELY loving fans and the lovely MFC. i also said how he is going to be in chicago on june 11th (oprah films in chicago) and she should have Mika and all his fans on the show!!!!! wouldn't that just be amazing!?!?!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I WAS THINKING THE SAME EXACT THING WHILE WATCHING OPRAH TODAY!!! :shocked:

I think the MFCers are telepathic, seriously! lol

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I WAS THINKING THE SAME EXACT THING WHILE WATCHING OPRAH TODAY!!! :shocked:

I think the MFCers are telepathic, seriously! lol

omg i know! i was thinking about it today watching it like "hmm i wonder when oprah is going to write me back about my beloved Mika" and half the time i like think of something at school and i come home and somebody made a thread about it and i'm like OMG! lol

Wow....that would be great! :wub2:

haha aww u already sent an email and no reply!!?? those meanos!!!

maybe if we get like a joint letter like maybe everyone can say a sentence or something about mika like a fact or about how amazing he is then we can rearange it and make it sound good then sign it mika fan club and she'll be FORCED to have him on the show!

we should def talk about his life like the lebanon and the dad thing so she might actually consider it haha cus she seems like she just wouldnt let an awesome musician on w/o having some sort of crazy background haha

haha aww u already sent an email and no reply!!?? those meanos!!!

maybe if we get like a joint letter like maybe everyone can say a sentence or something about mika like a fact or about how amazing he is then we can rearange it and make it sound good then sign it mika fan club and she'll be FORCED to have him on the show!

we should def talk about his life like the lebanon and the dad thing so she might actually consider it haha cus she seems like she just wouldnt let an awesome musician on w/o having some sort of crazy background haha

yes i know! i sent it like three months ago too!

i like this idea though, i think if we signed it from the entire fan club it would get a lot more recognition.. maybe she would put us on one of her 'dreams come true' shows or whatever it's called.

yes i know! i sent it like three months ago too!

i like this idea though, i think if we signed it from the entire fan club it would get a lot more recognition.. maybe she would put us on one of her 'dreams come true' shows or whatever it's called.

AHHH Thats brilliant! the dreams come true episode would be the best for mika!! but i dont think that her audience will be able to seat all of us here at mfc :thumbdown:

haha i think we should put that in a letter! just one seprate from the one we send for real..can u imagine oprahs face!!!?:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

Teehee. And that might be reason alone to invite him on there! Judging from the shows that I've seen, she likes to bring on hot men! :biggrin2:

i would love if mika was on oprah...i would also love it mika did gma again, i would so find a way to get there and i would hld up a sign, of course its like a 45 min commute to get there, so i wont have a great story, but ill get to see mika

i would love if mika was on oprah...i would also love it mika did gma again, i would so find a way to get there and i would hld up a sign, of course its like a 45 min commute to get there, so i wont have a great story, but ill get to see mika

gma???????????????

omgggg his good morning america performance was my favorite!!!! i have it TiVoed and i watch it EVERY DAY

omgggg his good morning america performance was my favorite!!!! i have it TiVoed and i watch it EVERY DAY

haha i have it tivoed to, i remeber that day very well, it was the day of his ny show, and all day in school all i could talk abotu was mika, then i cam ehome, watched his performance and went into the city and saw his show, at which he mentioned gma, we wa sliiek this morning i was talking to diane sawyers. oh what a day, ill never forget haha