Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Have any of you seen this picture?

public_enemies065-735840.jpg

Oh baby.

And here is a nice lovely one of him.

l_d0bc609ef6b74859c1a21a6e5b5ff040.jpg

His hair makes me all giggly. I love him. :wub2:

Hahahahahahaha pervert boy!!! :das::roftl: What can i say..?! Nice.. really nice!:roftl:

Thanks for showing!!:wink2:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii wish!!!:naughty: But it is something :das:

09de6e7981fc.jpg

Oh, woooooooooooow. He looks so adorable and cuddly. I just want to lay with him forever. :blush-anim-cl:

Mine is a silly picture of Jack Sparrow because he is very drool worthy. :naughty:

hah I always wonder what his tattoos mean he has so many strange ones..

Grrr, I forget what site I was on, but they had a whole section about his tattoos and what they meant. Grrrr. But I think the 3 on his hand was because he just liked the number three. Lol.

If we were talking about his clothes off.. :fisch:

4d9dd1b9a7a6.jpg

c7f8a07b9bc3.jpg

8245691c08f2.jpg

7e6d904b4ee2.jpg

Mhmmm.

Out of all the ones where he is showing his chest this one is my favorite:

esarwr.jpg

I have the poster of it hanging near my bed. I wake up to that every morning. :wink2:

Grrr, I forget what site I was on, but they had a whole section about his tattoos and what they meant. Grrrr. But I think the 3 on his hand was because he just liked the number three. Lol.

Mhmmm.

Out of all the ones where he is showing his chest this one is my favorite:

esarwr.jpg

I have the poster of it hanging near my bed. I wake up to that every morning. :wink2:

Really? I have the same poster too!:shocked::wub2:

Ok, well have you seen these? :das:

e7207b64672d.jpg

2f9025e1daad.jpg

Really? I have the same poster too!:shocked::wub2:

Ok, well have you seen these? :das:

e7207b64672d.jpg

2f9025e1daad.jpg

NO WAY!?! Ahaha. I also have a Sweeney Todd poster from my local movies. It makes me all happy cause it says: Beware Sweeney Todd is Coming. Lmfao. YAYAY!

OMG! I love the first picture. My mom find that in a mag and ripped it out for me. :naughty:

And the last one is from Benny and Joon, well at least the pose is. I love that movie, he is so cute. :wub2:

NO WAY!?! Ahaha. I also have a Sweeney Todd poster from my local movies. It makes me all happy cause it says: Beware Sweeney Todd is Coming. Lmfao. YAYAY!

OMG! I love the first picture. My mom find that in a mag and ripped it out for me. :naughty:

And the last one is from Benny and Joon, well at least the pose is. I love that movie, he is so cute. :wub2:

Aww i want a Sweeney poster!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Aww i want a Sweeney poster!!!!:mf_lustslow:

My uncle is a cop and he patrols the movies sometimes, so he asked if he could have it for me. He also got me a huge Pirates of one Jack. I love it!!! I am hoping he will be able to get me a Public Enemies one too. :naughty:

My uncle is a cop and he patrols the movies sometimes, so he asked if he could have it for me. He also got me a huge Pirates of one Jack. I love it!!! I am hoping he will be able to get me a Public Enemies one too. :naughty:

omg lucky!!:mf_lustslow: send me some too!:roftl: