Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I dont have any Mika posters cause the magazines didnt give them :thumdown:

is trueee... the magazines didn´t give mika posters!!!! :thumbdown:

I have a lot of johnny posters... :blush-anim-cl: hehehe.. I forward all johnny posters!! :bleh:

Johnny deep filming ‘Public Enemies’. a film will in 2009! :bleh:

I know...that movie looks so good!!!

I got this Google Alert not too long ago where there was this article. In it, the filmakers needed extras for the movie and they gave the height, weight etc requirements...I fit all the requirements...except for the fact that I live in Canada and the film was being made in the States...and I HIGHLY doubt my dad would drive me down there...oh well, maybe next time right?:wink2:

Isn't it about gangsters? I don't like gangster movies :bleh:

Yeah...I'm not that into gangster movies either.

But if you ever watch one, you HAVE to see "Donnie Brasco". It is based on a true story...it is really good!!! I even have one of the books Joe Pistone wrote!!!

But if you ever watch one, you HAVE to see "Donnie Brasco". It is based on a true story...it is really good!!! I even have one of the books Joe Pistone wrote!!!

My sister's seen that one, but I haven't. She said it was good too. I'll have to watch it sometime :cheerful_h4h:

Yes, it is. But Johnny's in it...:mf_lustslow:

I usually don't watch movies just because of the person starring in them :bleh: I probably would for Johnny though.. definitely an exception :wub2:

I HIGHLY recommend it...it's one of Johnny's best...

I don't think any movie could top Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, and 21 Jump Street (not a movie :naughty:) for me :wub2: :wub2: I'll definitely see it though!

I usually don't watch movies just because of the person starring in them :bleh: I probably would for Johnny though.. definitely an exception :wub2:

I don't think any movie could top Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, and 21 Jump Street (not a movie :naughty:) for me :wub2: :wub2: I'll definitely see it though!

Actually, according to my Google Alerts..."21 Jump Street" may be made into a movie (something to do with Jonas Hill or something...)

Another one of my faves is "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" When Gilbert slaps Arnie...I cried...and that's the first time I've ever cried in a movie. It's just that you knew how much Gilbert cared for him and when he did that...there was nothing else for me to do except tear up...

I agree with you, but if Johnny is in a movie, I totally have to watch it. Lmfao. He usually makes the movies anyway. But I'm really looking forward to this one.

Actually, according to my Google Alerts..."21 Jump Street" may be made into a movie (something to do with Jonas Hill or something...)

Another one of my faves is "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" When Gilbert slaps Arnie...I cried...and that's the first time I've ever cried in a movie. It's just that you knew how much Gilbert cared for him and when he did that...there was nothing else for me to do except tear up...

:shocked: If they choose anyone, but Johnny it'll suck. Tom Hanson can only be played by Johnny :mf_rosetinted:

That movie was intense! I absolutely loved every second of it :wub2: Arnie and Gilbert's relationship was just he sweetest thing :wub2: :wub2:

I agree with you, but if Johnny is in a movie, I totally have to watch it. Lmfao. He usually makes the movies anyway. But I'm really looking forward to this one.

That is a very good point. It seems like Johnny makes every movie he's in. That alone is a reason to watch a movie he's staring in.

:shocked: If they choose anyone, but Johnny it'll suck. Tom Hanson can only be played by Johnny :mf_rosetinted:

That movie was intense! I absolutely loved every second of it :wub2: Arnie and Gilbert's relationship was just he sweetest thing :wub2: :wub2:

Hahah...yeah...maybe the title would be "21 Jump Street: 20 years later".

I don't think Johnny would be in that movie...he wanted out of the show REAL bad!!!

Yeah...a good one it was, wasn't it?

Did you know while filming that movie, Johnny would pay Leo DiCaprio to smell really nasty stuff?!?

Hahah...yeah...maybe the title would be "21 Jump Street: 20 years later".

I don't think Johnny would be in that movie...he wanted out of the show REAL bad!!!

Yeah...a good one it was, wasn't it?

Did you know while filming that movie, Johnny would pay Leo DiCaprio to smell really nasty stuff?!?

I know :sad: That sucks so bad because the only reason that show lasted so long was because of Johnny. I did love Peter DeLuise too though :wub2:

That's hilarious :lmfao: That would have been SO much fun! Leo was so cute in that movie!

Johnny deep filming ‘Public Enemies’. a film will in 2009! :bleh:

depppublicenemies.jpg

lol HE was probably saying, "There's that girl Melanie I met yesterday waving her camera at me again... ooooh boy"

:roftl: I was only on set 2 days and this movie, IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

lol HE was probably saying, "There's that girl Melanie I met yesterday waving her camera at me again... ooooh boy"

:roftl: I was only on set 2 days and this movie, IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

You've seen the shooting of this movie???? :blink:

Thats a very good film!!!!