Johnny Depp Thread

bee

asddasdasdasdasd.jpg

29p5jwz.jpg

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02548.jpg

Teheheh, his nose. :wub2:

ooohh! I love the first photosoot! with tim burton!! i have this magazinee...:blush-anim-cl:

I like the second photo...

and I loooove very much the scene of pirates, of the 3º pic!!!! hehehehe...

I know that Johnny its better but Keanu is very cute too!!! If i had to shall Johnny with lots of girls i prefer to keep Keanu just for me and see how you fight for Johnny :das:

My neighbour works for the bus company where I live and my mom was talking to him one day and she was like, "what do you do with those ads on the sides of the buses after they are done?" and he said something like "I don't know, throw them out maybe" Then my mom joked, "could you get the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory one for my daughter?" And this was a joke right. So...

one day my brother comes running into the house and said "come outside and see what we found in the backyard!!!" I went outside and found a giant Charlie and the Chocolate Factory bus ad.

It was in 2 peices and we had to clean it with a broom it was so big!!!

It hanging up in my room now. It's huge (the thing is over 11 ft long!!!)

100_1341.jpg

Let's just say I love my neighbours now...hehe

100_1341.jpg

OOHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the best bedroom I never seen before!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::shocked:

I love willy wonkaaa :bleh:

My neighbour works for the bus company where I live and my mom was talking to him one day and she was like, "what do you do with those ads on the sides of the buses after they are done?" and he said something like "I don't know, throw them out maybe" Then my mom joked, "could you get the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory one for my daughter?" And this was a joke right. So...

one day my brother comes running into the house and said "come outside and see what we found in the backyard!!!" I went outside and found a giant Charlie and the Chocolate Factory bus ad.

100_1341.jpg

That is so beyond amazing!!! I'm jealous. I have a big one from the movie theaters from Pirates 3. But it isn't that big.

Here is a picture:

jack5.jpg

Oh please, do that! Why can't you? Don't leave us so lonely without our dose of Cry Baby posters... :crybaby:

They're on my wall at my mother's house and I'm at my dad's :lmfao: But I'll take pictures asap! I've got a poster for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too, but it's not as big as hers :naughty:

They're on my wall at my mother's house and I'm at my dad's :lmfao: But I'll take pictures asap! I've got a poster for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too, but it's not as big as hers :naughty:

Oh, okay, we'll have to wait patiently then, Johnny deserves a little sacrifice after all, hehehehhehe.

My parents used to get me some posters from a place call videoworld and from the cinema but they didnt get me one with Johnny :tears:

I don't think I ever had a poster of Johnny hanging on my wall, weird, innit? :blink: I don't think I could concentrate on anything at all if I had him stearing at me all the time!

I don't think I ever had a poster of Johnny hanging on my wall, weird, innit? :blink: I don't think I could concentrate on anything at all if I had him stearing at me all the time!

I think I have some posters of Johnny, and some time ago I got one hanging on my wall but I change my room. Now I got something my mum made lots of years ago with Charles Chaplin on it!

But I can concentrate always no matter what I have on my walls!

My parents used to get me some posters from a place call videoworld and from the cinema but they didnt get me one with Johnny :tears:

:shocked: That's horrible! LOL My friends step-dad is the manager at a movie theater and got my sister a HUGE Sweeney poster :naughty: She has it haning right above her bed, lol.

Oh, okay, we'll have to wait patiently then, Johnny deserves a little sacrifice after all, hehehehhehe.

Never?! That's crazy talk! I guess I'm kind of obsessed with posters :naughty: I probably have 10 with no place to hang them up :naughty:

I actually have to leave the room to study because I find myself staring at Cry-Baby's face for minutes at a time :blush-anim-cl:

I collect movie posters so I got thousands!!!! But I can only have some hanging on my wall cause I got no place!!!

I definitely don't have thousands! :shocked: Wow! I don't just have movie posters though.. I have some Mika ones, other music ones, and tv shows :naughty:

OOHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the best bedroom I never seen before!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::shocked:

I love willy wonkaaa :bleh:

Thanks so much!!!

That is so beyond amazing!!! I'm jealous. I have a big one from the movie theaters from Pirates 3. But it isn't that big.

That one is totally cool!!!

Me wants neighbours and a mum like that:naughty:

Haha...I can share...hehe

Let's move to iadoremika's place then!! Whatch out, we're invading you and your fantastic room, gal!!!:roftl::roftl:

Okay, I'll be waiting...

I'll post more photos but I have things to do today, so maybe later...

I collect movie posters so I got thousands!!!! But I can only have some hanging on my wall cause I got no place!!!

Thousands?!? I don't have that many...

I dont have any Mika posters cause the magazines didnt give them :thumdown:

Yeah, me niether...Canada, give me Mika posters!!!