MIKA this is for you... (im a bit emotional now sorry)...

Sivan

its 3:30 am in LA now...and ive been watching the LEEDS videos from last night on youtube...

speachless.... thats what i am!!!

MIKA i feel so lucky and privilege to know your music!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

thats all :)

oxox

*tears of joy*

sivan

Me too. But I haven't tears of joy for Mika...When i think about MikaMusik, there's in my soul like a dangerous explosion... :biggrin2:

I've tears of joy, instead, since I have Luke's sound in my life.

He's like an harp in my heart, or a piano. The dawn and the sunset.

Mika is like a drum, an electric guitar...The sun at midday in a day of May:)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. But I haven't tears of joy for Mika...When i think about MikaMusik, there's in my soul like a dangerous explosion... :biggrin2:

That's very poetic, esperia! :)

hey sivan i COMPLETELY understand!! he's too amazing for words, tears hardly even describe him. even though it sounds depressing, one day i was really depressed about my relationship with this kid who i care for so much, but its not always returned (long story lol i dont want to bore you all) and i was lying on my floor bawling my eyes out to any other world because it just fit so perfectly "in any other world you could tell the difference" are like the words to describe this relationship. but this experience was just AMAZING. it was such a release and i felt so lucky to have mika to help me through! we all are! i'm going to the ny gig, and if i meet him, i'll surely tell him you said hi, but how exactly do i pronounce your name? lol sorry:blush-anim-cl: i'm thinking it's like "see-vahn" is that right?

poetic indeed! :):wub2:

hey sivan i COMPLETELY understand!! he's too amazing for words, tears hardly even describe him. even though it sounds depressing, one day i was really depressed about my relationship with this kid who i care for so much, but its not always returned (long story lol i dont want to bore you all) and i was lying on my floor bawling my eyes out to any other world because it just fit so perfectly "in any other world you could tell the difference" are like the words to describe this relationship. but this experience was just AMAZING. it was such a release and i felt so lucky to have mika to help me through! we all are! i'm going to the ny gig, and if i meet him, i'll surely tell him you said hi, but how exactly do i pronounce your name? lol sorry:blush-anim-cl: i'm thinking it's like "see-vahn" is that right?

yeah his music helped many that way :)

LOL dont say hi from me!!! the poor guy keeps hearing my name from ppl ;)

i wonder if CazGirl said hi to him tonight.... lol

and yeah u say my name like u wrote :)

even mika knew how to pronounce it!

...see-vahn...beautiful...what it means, Sivan?

...see-vahn...beautiful...what it means, Sivan?

its a name of a jewish month...

its

Tishrei

heshvan

kislev

tevet

shvat

adar

nisan

iar

sivan

tamuz

av

elul

:)

tho sivan...is the same time as MAY.... cause jewish year start when september is on.

even tho i was born on april.... that was on NISAN.

my parents liked it... i have a second name to... its INBAR...its the same meaning as AMBER :)

awww hehe yes sivan you're so kind and cuttee!!!!!same here sivan.. i actually started crying when i saw the all live show thing on you tube of the show in italy.... he seemed so shocked and happy to see all of the people who love and support him......he deserves all the love in the world i cannot believe that such an amazing, talented, beautiful, wonderful person can exist, and then again, he is right before our eyes!!! u amaze me mika, everyday, and u rock! your music is so amazing and and inspiring like sivan said. this should be the thread that is especially for describing how amazing and inspiring mika is to us.......<333

awww hehe yes sivan you're so kind and cuttee!!!!!same here sivan.. i actually started crying when i saw the all live show thing on you tube of the show in italy.... he seemed so shocked and happy to see all of the people who love and support him......he deserves all the love in the world i cannot believe that such an amazing, talented, beautiful, wonderful person can exist, and then again, he is right before our eyes!!! u amaze me mika, everyday, and u rock! your music is so amazing and and inspiring like sivan said. this should be the thread that is especially for describing how amazing and inspiring mika is to us.......<333

thanks for adding your thoughts :) maybe mika will read it?

tho im sure he knows what we think about him :)

its

Tishrei

heshvan

kislev

tevet

shvat

adar

nisan

iar

sivan

tamuz

av

elul

tho sivan...is the same time as MAY.... cause jewish year start when september is on.

my parents liked it... i have a second name to... its INBAR...its the same meaning as AMBER :)

...SO

Sorry! :sweatdrop: I' knew that, but I did forgotten it!

Thanx for the refresh!

I was born in april, too :)

I've studied a lot of cultures as a Philosopher...also jewish. I've read Torah as well as some parts of Talmud and of Midrashim, and so i learn something also about jewish months (even if i remember some of them written in a different way :) )

Anyway...Bel nome :)

its

Tishrei

heshvan

kislev

tevet

shvat

adar

nisan

iar

sivan

tamuz

av

elul

Hey Sivan, my little niece's second name is Amber too!

...SO

Sorry! :sweatdrop: I' knew that, but I did forgotten it!

Thanx for the refresh!

I was born in april, too :)

I've studied a lot of cultures as a Philosopher...also jewish. I've read Torah as well as some parts of Talmud and of Midrashim, and so i learn something also about jewish months (even if i remember some of them written in a different way :) )

Anyway...Bel nome :)

its ok maybe i wrote them wrong!

haha ok, i won't tell him hi, but are you sure? i mean if he keeps hearing your name it will probably get ingrained into his head and he may dream of you! :mf_lustslow: can you imagine! the tables are reversed!

LOL! ok u can try ;) hehehe

i hope he dream about me....tho i hope its not a nightmare ;)

its 3:30 am in LA now...and ive been watching the LEEDS videos from last night on youtube...

speachless.... thats what i am!!!

MIKA i feel so lucky and privilege to know your music!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

thats all :)

oxox

*tears of joy*

sivan

AMEN to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its

Tishrei

heshvan

kislev

tevet

shvat

adar

nisan

iar

sivan

tamuz

av

elul

it is quite like Turkish though!

nisan (april) is nisan in Turkish

tamuz is temmuz and

elul is eylül in Turkish.. HOPE you enjoyed the lesson. LOL

I LOVE THIS thread! PRETTY POETIC.. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::biggrin2: