I was waiting at the stage door..lol

Cow&Gate

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in tonight after my very first gig to see the talented Mika in Shepherds Bush Empire, London. What a fantastic gig that was Would definitley try and see Mika live again asap.:wub2:

Just had to go at the back to see if the man came out of the stage door. Well many men came out and went.:wink2: ..except the man himself Either that he was enjoying himself and/or was networking in the aftershow party or he didn't realize the fantastic opportunity he had to meet me :bleh:

Lol...

I met some beautiful people outside though and had a chat and a few laughs with some of you, I guess as I got this site's address and voila that is how I ended up here.

It looks great and loads to read so I just catch up later and hope to chat to some of you pretty soon.

Mika, you certainly rocked the Shepherd's bush empire tonight

Talk later guys, keep well.

Nancyxxx

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Nancy, fat woman with bunny ears here. You are angry woman at stage door right!

Welcome to the forums, do stay with us!

He came out later for about 2 minutes, Kata (the blonde girl with pigtails) and Sara, the one with the cow! saw him but he didn't really say anything, we were just up by the road and missed it, it was that quick - disappointing, never mind the gig was excellent and so much fun - would you believe I have bruised my hands clapping so hard!

bab x

I really love to go to Somerset house gig(go to it in winter to ice skate there...lol) if anyone has a spare ticket or even better three spare tickets:wink2: would you please please:blush-anim-cl: let me know.

Oh I nearly forgot, I read lots of music articles about music and I heard about Mika through them. It might not sound rational but I got interested in Mika because of the album cover and reading that he done it himself:wub2: I was well impressed at his talent so decided to buy his album. The very first time I listened to his album was the night I bought it on my cd player in bed and I got up and danced to it:shocked: :roftl: His music is so uplifting and great AND unique:thumb_yello:

I love his attitude and what he says through his music.

Hello Nancy, fat woman with bunny ears here. You are angry woman at stage door right!

Welcome to the forums, do stay with us!

He came out later for about 2 minutes, Kata (the blonde girl with pigtails) and Sara, the one with the cow! saw him but he didn't really say anything, we were just up by the road and missed it, it was that quick - disappointing, never mind the gig was excellent and so much fun - would you believe I have bruised my hands clapping so hard!

bab x

Hi Bab:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the welcome and the website address. Oh its a shame you waited and missed him. Why he came out and then said nothing! its odd...:blink: maybe he was shy?:wink2:

Anyway yes the gig was brilliant one of the best gigs I have been to for ages. I definitely go and see Mika as soon as I can get tickets to one's I can.

Angry? who was angry?:wink2::roftl: I was just a bit exhuasted actually and I had a large glass of red wine earlier :boxed: .

Thanks for the welcome wendi.:cool:

Absoloutely.:thumb_yello:

I loved last night so much I went on ebay and bought a ticket for the Somerset gig in July:bleh: costing me an arm and a leg that one did. I was hoping to take my mum and my son also as am sure they would love Mika. Unfortunately I can't affore to lose another arm and the other leg.:boxed::roftl:

:wink2:

welcome!!! psscchh youre so lucky! ive been a ginormous fan for a while now, and ive been part of the MFC for a while too, and you join once youve already been to a concert??!!! you lucky duck! 22 days till my FIRST MIKA CONCERT!!!!! hope you had a delicious time @ your concert and have fun with the club!!! <333

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in tonight after my very first gig to see the talented Mika in Shepherds Bush Empire, London. What a fantastic gig that was Would definitley try and see Mika live again asap.:wub2:

Just had to go at the back to see if the man came out of the stage door. Well many men came out and went.:wink2: ..except the man himself Either that he was enjoying himself and/or was networking in the aftershow party or he didn't realize the fantastic opportunity he had to meet me :bleh:

Lol...

I met some beautiful people outside though and had a chat and a few laughs with some of you, I guess as I got this site's address and voila that is how I ended up here.

It looks great and loads to read so I just catch up later and hope to chat to some of you pretty soon.

Mika, you certainly rocked the Shepherd's bush empire tonight

Talk later guys, keep well.

Nancyxxx

i must have seen you there! i was friends with the guy with the pink hair!

i must have seen you there! i was friends with the guy with the pink hair!

Yes I remember the guy with the brilliant pink hair so I remember you too. lol

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I definitely stay around, I like the buzz and happy atmosphere on here and I love Mika:thumb_yello: :wink2:

I bought ticket for Somerset House gig so I really hope to meet up with some of you who are coming there too.:thumb_yello:

Hello Nancy!!! Sara here!!!! Lovely to see you on here. :biggrin2:

Yes, it was all very quick at Shepherd's Bush, but if you want to see it, i have a video (very short one) on my blog on myspace.

Welcome to MFC!

Xxx

Hello Nancy!!! Sara here!!!! Lovely to see you on here. :biggrin2:

Yes, it was all very quick at Shepherd's Bush, but if you want to see it, i have a video (very short one) on my blog on myspace.

Welcome to MFC!

Xxx

Hi Sara!!!!!!! I just watched your video how great. You were so quick to capture it well done you!:thumb_yello:

See you in Somerset house gig!

Oh just to say you looked fabulous that night.!

Thanks for the welcome every1.:bleh::wink2: