Blushing Mika Fans- The Official Club!

born4mika

Good day all:

Many of us Mika fans have often embarrassed ourselves because of Mika, his music and other reasons, not that we mind at all :wink2:

So here, is the Official Thread to talk about it!!

If you want some background info of our humble beginnings, here is where it started:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4162

Please join and tell us your embarrasing stories!!!

Thank You!

MEMBERS:

Member #1: born4mika :blush-anim-cl:

Ohwowitsnicka #2

Haylie19 #3

Hannah #4

Rilo8913 #5

Humpfree #6

MIKAontheweb #7

Canderson #8

Chaosprincess #9

Lovetoday #10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna join!!!

i actually made my first thread about how i embarassed myself in front of my brother!

i heard the love today song and i ran to his room like a maniac, and it was only a commercial... so i was said: aw man,and walked out like nothing happened.. and my brother thought i was completly crazy.

uhh I wanna join....

Let's just say im clumsy so I'm embarresing myseelf all the time:naughty:

I was singing Grace kelly really loud when the guy next door could hear me sing it and came by too tell me that....

Haha, I must join! I just love it when I'm belting out a Mika song at the top of my lungs, someone walks into the room, and then I gradually lower the volume of my singing as if everything's just normal. :roftl: ahahaha. Or when I'm dancing around like a maniac in my driveway and then I realize that one of my neighbors has gone to get the mail and is staring at me from the street. Good times!

i wanna join too!!!

i made mika promotional cupcakes for a family party! and they were really cute and stuff. but no one knew who he was..so i had to explain it over and over again... and so it was kinda embarrassing...

and then later, at the same family party, i was making a fan video for mika in my car....and everyone would walk by and think i was crazy... lol. :] its all good tho.

Oh gosh, I think I'm obligated to join. Today, after dropping my friend off at her house, I started to sing Love Today at the top of my lungs...with the windows rolled down. And...yes, of course... I noticed the men sitting in the truck next to me laughing hysterically. And the convertible on the other side of me, full of teenagers from another high school in the area, was shaking because the people inside were laughing so hard. It was bad. :blush-anim-cl:

The things we do out of love for Mika. :wub2:

Haha, I must join! I just love it when I'm belting out a Mika song at the top of my lungs, someone walks into the room, and then I gradually lower the volume of my singing as if everything's just normal. :roftl: ahahaha. Or when I'm dancing around like a maniac in my driveway and then I realize that one of my neighbors has gone to get the mail and is staring at me from the street. Good times!

:naughty: I do the same with the singing.... and the I try not too look so embarresed so I start slowly to sing again with a smile from ear to ear but deep inside i just want to bang my head against the wall

ive got a great embaraceing story, my brother had friends over all around the age of twenty and the cutest one had to mistakingly walk into my room in the middle of Billy Brown and i was indeed danceing like a maniac.:blush-anim-cl:

i had never been more embaraced in my life well, a hour later he asked me for my phone number.

he must have liked the moves i was busting! lol.

and yes, i would like to join if it's no problem

Every time, I mean every time I am anywhere with my brother where out of a sudden a Mika song is played (a shoe store, an ice cream parlour....) he just gives me a look and my head turns into a tomato. :blush-anim-cl: He doesn't even have to say anything and it happens. He finds that quite funny so sometimes he adds something like a "Awww...Mika..." - what doesn't really help a lot. :blush-anim-cl: Argh...embarrassing. And this always happens in public...aaand only when I'm out with my brother those songs are played in the places we are.... *conspiracy?:shocked: * :bleh:

I'm not a blushing mika fan even if sometimes i feel ashamed. I sing in the store not very loud. It's make my boyfriend laughs.

But in my car, I sing very very loud and i really don't care about people in another cars who look at me. And I say to myself "At least, I have a lot of fun in my car whereas YOU DON'T. "

So don't be too ashamed!!!

Oh gosh, I think I'm obligated to join. Today, after dropping my friend off at her house, I started to sing Love Today at the top of my lungs...with the windows rolled down. And...yes, of course... I noticed the men sitting in the truck next to me laughing hysterically. And the convertible on the other side of me, full of teenagers from another high school in the area, was shaking because the people inside were laughing so hard. It was bad. :blush-anim-cl:

The things we do out of love for Mika. :wub2:

hahaha FREAK

oh, i def belong in this club, ive had many embarassing mika moments, and not all of them are in private or with my mika loving friends

count me in!!!!

I was at school and my Turkish teacher was telling something which I wasnt really interested. It was more interesting to scrape "MIKA" on my desk. Then she said "... lebanese, born in Beirut, lived in france for a long time..." I was nearly falling off my chair and the people who know my obsession giggled. Then it turned out that she was talking about Amin Maalouf. I think I need help . :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Every time, I mean every time I am anywhere with my brother where out of a sudden a Mika song is played (a shoe store, an ice cream parlour....) he just gives me a look and my head turns into a tomato. :blush-anim-cl: He doesn't even have to say anything and it happens. He finds that quite funny so sometimes he adds something like a "Awww...Mika..." - what doesn't really help a lot. :blush-anim-cl: Argh...embarrassing. And this always happens in public...aaand only when I'm out with my brother those songs are played in the places we are.... *conspiracy?:shocked: * :bleh:

YES THAT happens to me all the time!! Its just not my brother saying that, its my sister who isnt obsessed with Mika. Sad for her :roftl:

Please can i join????

Here's my story;

I was in HMV with my mate and all the LICM cd's were scattered all over the place (not in the number one spot) so i decided to rearrange the whole chart and put Mika as number 1. It went pretty well until i turned round and literally the whole shop was staring at me - including the staff. :blush-anim-cl:

They must've thought me a right wierdo! :boxed:

Oh that happens to me all the time! Especially when a mika song comes on a tv programme or advert in the background! It results in me sitting right in front of the tv, my eyes as wide as footballs with a enormous to the point of scary grin on my face! Everyone laughs...:biggrin2:

Ahh, I had a Mika-related embarrassing moment yesterday!! I was walking through the park by my house when I noticed someone had written "Gracie" with chalk in this flowery writing and I was like, "It'd be funny if it said Kelly too.." and then I looked down and it DIIDDD say Kelly underneath it! *shock* So I gasped and was like, "OMG LOOK GRACIE KELLY! LIKE GRACE KELLY!" to the people I was with..haaha, and then I looked up and this lady was staring at me like I was a weirdo. :blush-anim-cl: It was so funny though.

Oh, and I went to Old Navy the other day and I was, of course, waiting for "Relax, Take it Easy" to come on since I knew it was on their playlist :wink2: Soooo I was looking at pajama bottoms when I heard the intro and I could barely contain my excitement!! Unfortunately everyone I was with was in the dressing rooms so I was ALL BY MYSELF when this happened..I nearly ran into the dressing rooms to find them and say "OH MY GOD IT'S MIKA!" :bleh: Instead, I walked around feeling lightheaded with a huge grin on my face. It was quite the spectacle, I'm sure..

hahaha i belong! one time when nobody was in the halls my friend and i will sing mika songs at the top of our lungs! and one time a teacher popped out and told us to quite down because we were disturbing classes:blush-anim-cl: and i was in the car with my mom and dancing/singing/blasting music it was pretty insane the whole car was bouncing and i looked out the window because we were at a stop light and this man in the car next to me was looking at me with this look of disgust and shaking his head hahahaha

I only recently learned about Mika here in the countryside of Japan. Not a single Starbucks kind of countryside. Now that I'm completely obsessed with Mika, I natrually wanna talk about him with others. BUT, nobody knows about him. I mean NOBODY! If I were in Tokyo, I think it would be a differnt story...

Anyway, so I spoke to a British guy at work about Mika since he's British and I thought he'd know about him. He goes, "Oh, yeah, that guy... I read some of his lyrics and it's really gay." For 10 minutes after that, I was telling him how wonderful Mika's music was, how deep his lyrics, and just how powerful his voice was. After 10 minutes, the guy was almost late for his class (we teach English) and ran out of the room in a rush. I was exasperated and out of breath. But I fought for what I love. It felt good!