Just Myspace Competition Winners Only

CazGirl

Hello there winners!!!!

Lauren, Vivienne and I have decided to do a fanvideo of JUST US MYSPACE COMPETITION WINNERS!!!

As a thanks for choosing us...

I don't think we should do a begging video..."PLEASE CAN WE MEET YOU" rofl we might sound desperate...so...a thanks will do I suppose!!!

HOWEVER.

WE NEED TO DECIDE A SONG.

Where I place the X is where i DONT think we should use that particular song. However feel free to give your opinion.

grace kelly

lollipop

my interpretation

love today X

relax! take it easy X

any other world X

billy brown X

big girl (you are beautiful)

Stuck in the Middle

Happy Ending X

Over my Shoulder X

Ring Ring

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sorry to the other members who aren't included...but I hope you understand. If you want to be in a fanvideo....

THEN CHECK OUT ENFA'S LOVE TODAY VIDEO NOW!!!! THERE'S STILL TIME TO SUBMIT!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEH THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

who shall we send the video of us looking all sad to....???....who can edit it???

and i think the song should be sympathy...just to make him feel reallyyyyyy GUILTY!!!!!!

I CAN FAKE CRY...*HAHA*!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

and then maybe he might feel soooooooo guilty he will arange for us to meet him!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YEH THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

who shall we send the video of us looking all sad to....???....who can edit it???

and i think the song should be sympathy...just to make him feel reallyyyyyy GUILTY!!!!!!

I CAN FAKE CRY...*HAHA*!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

and then maybe he might feel soooooooo guilty he will arange for us to meet him!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

lmao! send it to me. I would rather we did a song on the album because I think most of my recording will be in my bedroom, as there's always another family member home, and I don't have any other songs on CD apart from Only Lonely One lol

lmao! send it to me. I would rather we did a song on the album because I think most of my recording will be in my bedroom, as there's always another family member home, and I don't have any other songs on CD apart from Only Lonely One lol

we cant do it to a happy song sooo...happy ending????!!!

when shall i send mine to u???....and we need viv and sian involved!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

we cant do it to a happy song sooo...happy ending????!!!

when shall i send mine to u???....and we need viv and sian involved!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

mmm...i don't want Mika to feel TOO guilty...I doubt hardly any of it was his fault. I mean the Shepherds Bush staff were so tight! The people who stayed for an HOUR only managed to get a glimpse of him...apparently security kept pulling him back.

I thought we could do a happy video...as a thankyou for picking us kinda thing?

And we need Sara involved too!

mmm...i don't want Mika to feel TOO guilty...I doubt hardly any of it was his fault. I mean the Shepherds Bush staff were so tight! The people who stayed for an HOUR only managed to get a glimpse of him...apparently security kept pulling him back.

I thought we could do a happy video...as a thankyou for picking us kinda thing?

And we need Sara involved too!

yeh sara too... her outfit was really good!!!

how about we do half a sad song and half a happy one...like...its hard to explain...ummm....u know like they do in adverts like, one moment theyre all grey and sad and then theyre all in colour and happy...if u know what i meen???

we could do that!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

so he knows that we are gutted we couldnt meet him ...but saying thankyou too!!!:thumb_yello:

yeh sara too... her outfit was really good!!!

how about we do half a sad song and half a happy one...like...its hard to explain...ummm....u know like they do in adverts like, one moment theyre all grey and sad and then theyre all in colour and happy...if u know what i meen???

we could do that!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

so he knows that we are gutted we couldnt meet him ...but saying thankyou too!!!:thumb_yello:

Maybe it could go

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending

No hope no love no glory

No happy ending

This is the way that we love

Like it's forever

And live the rest of our lives

But not together

DUM- DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DU-UM - LA DI DA DI DU-UM - LA DI DA DI DUM! DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI!

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today. Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today. Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to. Love love me, Love love me, love love!

OMG. MIKA MEDLEY. WE HAVE TO DO IT!

Maybe it could go

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending

No hope no love no glory

No happy ending

This is the way that we love

Like it's forever

And live the rest of our lives

But not together

DUM- DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI DA DI DU-UM - LA DI DA DI DU-UM - LA DI DA DI DUM! DA LA DI DA DI DUM - DA LA DI!

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today. Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today. Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to. Love love me, Love love me, love love!

OMG. MIKA MEDLEY. WE HAVE TO DO IT!

yeh thats a good i dea!!!

but were gonna have to fit all of us looking sad in that little happy ending bit!!!

if ur editing it then u could like put at the begining of it ...THANKYOU MIKA FOR CHOOSING US TO BE THE WINNERS OF THE MYSPACE COMPETITION WE APRICIATE IT!!! :thumb_yello:

BUT....ALL OF US ARE DEEPLY GUTTED THAT WE DIDNT GET TO MEET U IN PERSON!!!!:thumbdown:

SO THIS IS A LITTLE MESSAGE TO U!!!...and then it could go into the video!!! *haha* maybe thats a bit much but ...its an idea!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AAAHHH SCREW - Windows Movie Maker can't import the songs from the CD because the songs are protected or something!

ahhhhhh damn!!!!

noooooooooo...well how did u do the love today video then!!!

ahhhhhhh :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

yeh thats a good i dea!!!

but were gonna have to fit all of us looking sad in that little happy ending bit!!!

if ur editing it then u could like put at the begining of it ...THANKYOU MIKA FOR CHOOSING US TO BE THE WINNERS OF THE MYSPACE COMPETITION WE APRICIATE IT!!! :thumb_yello:

BUT....ALL OF US ARE DEEPLY GUTTED THAT WE DIDNT GET TO MEET U IN PERSON!!!!:thumbdown:

SO THIS IS A LITTLE MESSAGE TO U!!!...and then it could go into the video!!! *haha* maybe thats a bit much but ...its an idea!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG MIKAGASMIC IDEA

EVERYONE CAN DO A LITTLE VIDEO EACH, LIKE WHAT YOU SAID, A MESSAGE TO HIM

AND THEY CAN HAVE A LITTLE MEDLEY - LIKE A MINUTE FOR EACH PERSON JUST DOING SOME RANDOM DANCING TO DIFFERENT SONGS!

WOOP!

Gah. I tried converting the songs into iTunes but it's not working. It said I could convert them into iTunes if I stick the CD in but the CD drive isn't working! Lauren, can you send me some mika songs please?!?!

ahhhhhh damn!!!!

noooooooooo...well how did u do the love today video then!!!

ahhhhhhh :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i was round charlie's lol and charlie doesnt have the album, he downloaded it. and the lollipop vid was done at college

OMG MIKAGASMIC IDEA

EVERYONE CAN DO A LITTLE VIDEO EACH, LIKE WHAT YOU SAID, A MESSAGE TO HIM

AND THEY CAN HAVE A LITTLE MEDLEY - LIKE A MINUTE FOR EACH PERSON JUST DOING SOME RANDOM DANCING TO DIFFERENT SONGS!

WOOP!

Gah. I tried converting the songs into iTunes but it's not working. It said I could convert them into iTunes if I stick the CD in but the CD drive isn't working! Lauren, can you send me some mika songs please?!?!

yeh i will send u some but how??? ...im crap with computers!!!

i do have all his songs on the computer coz i put them on my phone !!!

SHALL I SEND IT VIA MYSPACE OR A PM ON HERE???:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

yeh i will send u some but how??? ...im crap with computers!!!

i do have all his songs on the computer coz i put them on my phone !!!

SHALL I SEND IT VIA MYSPACE OR A PM ON HERE???:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

email darling lol. email is in my signature.

can you please send:

grace kelly

lollipop

love today

happy ending

i think those songs will do!

email darling lol. email is in my signature.

can you please send:

grace kelly

lollipop

love today

happy ending

i think those songs will do!

damn it wont let me!!!! ive been trying and it just wont!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :sneaky2:

damn it wont let me!!!! ive been trying and it just wont!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :sneaky2:

hmmm. i'll ask charlie to send me the songs then. No problem :thumb_yello: but thanks for trying! Get to work on your video! :D

hmmm. i'll ask charlie to send me the songs then. No problem :thumb_yello: but thanks for trying! Get to work on your video! :D

yeh... what shall i do!?!?!?!

and we need sian and sara and viv involved ...have u told them or do u want me too?!?!?!?!?

are u gonna record your bit now?????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeh... what shall i do!?!?!?!

and we need sian and sara and viv involved ...have u told them or do u want me too?!?!?!?!?

are u gonna record your bit now?????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yes i am! im gonna talk about my outfit too and shizz. Ive made a bulletin dedicated to viv, sian and sara so they'll see it when they come on. Maybe you could perhaps dance along to the songs selected with the song playing in the background? ive just texted charlie

yes i am! im gonna talk about my outfit too and shizz. Ive made a bulletin dedicated to viv, sian and sara so they'll see it when they come on. Maybe you could perhaps dance along to the songs selected with the song playing in the background? ive just texted charlie

i dont know what to do!!! :boxed:

well we could all just say "thankyou" ...like really quick ...and then just go straight into the video!!!

and in the video we can incude videos of what we took ourselfs at the gig!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:tell me when he texts back!!!

i dont know what to do!!! :boxed:

well we could all just say "thankyou" ...like really quick ...and then just go straight into the video!!!

and in the video we can incude videos of what we took ourselfs at the gig!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:tell me when he texts back!!!

lol i'll do my video first and i'll show you!