Just Myspace Competition Winners Only

CazGirl

Where else do you find out in advance where his gigs are cos all the places I have seen are for festivals (which are too big I prefer cozier gigs), or over seas miles n miles away.

I have promised our Vix a gig too as she missed out on being able to take up her winning ticket for the Leeds gig, she would just LOVE to see him live and is really disappointed about not being able to go...yeah STILL :boxed:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where else do you find out in advance where his gigs are cos all the places I have seen are for festivals (which are too big I prefer cozier gigs), or over seas miles n miles away.

I have promised our Vix a gig too as she missed out on being able to take up her winning ticket for the Leeds gig, she would just LOVE to see him live and is really disappointed about not being able to go...yeah STILL :boxed:

oh yeah I forgot about the whole Vix thing. I assume they haven't found another alternative yet?

i usually look on his myspace page, but there are other gigs that he does that aren't posted on there. for example mika's in japan right now...apparently...and it doesnt say on his page lol

:tears::tears:What bout lickle meeee, I would like one too, (perhaps he might remember the old biddy in the big hat at Leeds) lol. She said she would send us some "STUFF" like pics and albums signed to US, and we had to mail her our details and I did, but I guess she has been unable to get anything so far, and now its all over and done with I guess that's the end of it really.

It wouldn't have bothered me a jott if we were able to meet him that night, as I would much rather meet him face to face, but... I am hoping I'll manage that next time.

You better just tell him to look on his mysapce competition and see who was unfortunate enough not to meet him then send us all his autograph lol or better still just post himself to out houses :thumb_yello:

So what gig you going to Lauren, I want to go to more gigs, but I thought they were all in far off lands.

Yeah I don't think we are gonna get anything... :thumbdown:

I dunno why, just got a bad feeling about it lol.

I WELL wanna see him again too but there are no gigs anywhere near where I live. I'm desperate to go to T4 On The Beach cos Mika AND McFly are doing that, but it's like at the other end of the country, as far away as you could possibly get! SO unfair!

Grrr. I mean I could cope with missing out on McFly cos I've seen them 4 times already and the 5th is booked for December... but I am so desperate to go to another Mika gig!!!!! And meet him this time lol. No matter what it takes!