Question for the MIKA concert groupies!!! You know who you are :P

So Im going to my first MIKA show next month and I was wondering on average how long his shows are... and on average how long until he comes out through the exit to sign autograhps? I've got a train schedule to figure out :o so it would be helpful :)

thanks a bunch guys... you are the best!

~CIAO~

Melanie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive been to a couple of his shows and hopeing to go to a 3rd one soon!!!... they are FANTASTIC!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hes on for about 45mins to an hour or maybe a little bit longer if he talks alot!!!

you have to wait a while for him to come on ...because of sound checks and setting up the stage but...its worth the wait!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ive waited half an hour at the back door for him once but...i gave up!!!:thumbdown:

but ive heard that some ppl have waited up to 3-4 hrs for him before ...but some ppl have waited only 15 mins !!! so it can vary on how MIKA is feeling!!!:biggrin2:

yeah it depends on how exhausted his after the show and the security there (sometimes they're so tight). erm well at shepherds bush the doors opened at 7. support band came on at 8 and they were on for about 20 minutes i think, and we waited an hour for Mika to come on, and it ended at quater to 11 i think.

So Im going to my first MIKA show next month and I was wondering on average how long his shows are... and on average how long until he comes out through the exit to sign autograhps? I've got a train schedule to figure out :o so it would be helpful :)

thanks a bunch guys... you are the best!

~CIAO~

Melanie

I live in Northwest Indiana too. Are you taking the South Shore 'cause I was thinking about that too!

yes sarah barelli, she was really good, she played last time an di heard she splaying again

Yes, she's opening for Mika in DC too.

dcdeb

All this concert talk is getting me excited!! It's under a month now!!

I know! It's all I talk about I just go up to people and say 'I'm going to a Mika concert on June 11th!' lol that's I get conversations started with people now.

LOL i know! same here! EVERYONE i know, i go up to them and i say, "22 days..." and my eyes get real wide and they automatically know what i am talking about. i countdown EVERY DAY and i pretty much talk about only that to my friends, and more stuff too though. YAY im SO excited!!!!!!my first mika concert!! i hope its exactly like i picture it, but better!! and i hope its the same with you guuys too!!! <33

I will try to post one when I get the chance! I wonder how many MFC'ers are going!

Well, I'm going, and I know BonjourMika1990 is going 'cause she's taking the train like I am, and I think Mel_tinydancer said she's going too.