Mika : Concert in Paris - September/October

Yoppappop

Mika will be in concert in Paris, Zénith, in September/October...

Details soon... But that is FOR SURE ! :thumb_yello:

Mika en concert à la rentrée à Paris au Zénith... Détails bientôt... Info sure...

Zénith : 5830 seats... He's getting bigger and bigger !!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh keep us informed..... iv been waiting 4 another Paris one to come up!! wow thats a big venue!!!!

Yeah !! Huge one...

I won't say wether i come or not to see if he comes out at the end of it :sneaky2::roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

The worst thing that could happen is if he doesn't come out even if i don't go, for fear of meeting me (since i will not say here :naughty: )

Cool. So he'll be back on the continent in autumn. Good to know. Maybe he'll even visit Germany again :naughty: .

The venue is really big :shocked:

I think it's another European tour... They never guve him a break !! Watch out, little boy... :boxed:

The worst thing that could happen is if he doesn't come out even if i don't go, for fear of meeting me (since i will not say here :naughty: )

Poor boy! Imagine him locking himself up in some toilet because he fears that he might meet evil Yoppa outside :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: . At least he can go to several talk shows afterwards and talk about it.

No seriously, where did you find that information? Maybe I find out a bit more about potential German gigs.

Poor boy! Imagine him locking himself up in some toilet because he fears that he might meet evil Yoppa outside :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: . At least he can go to several talk shows afterwards and talk about it.

No seriously, where did you find that information? Maybe I find out a bit more about potential German gigs.

Don't want to say my sources, i would lose my "exclusive info" power :naughty::biggrin2:

Oh it's a secret one :sneaky2: . Wouldn't want you to get into any trouble with your secret source :roftl: . By the way, how is the appleman (:wub2: )?

He's taking care of me after the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG desappoitment :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Mika will be in concert in Paris, Zénith, in September/October...

Details soon... But that is FOR SURE ! :thumb_yello:

Mika en concert à la rentrée à Paris au Zénith... Détails bientôt... Info sure...

Zénith : 5830 seats... He's getting bigger and bigger !!!

what does "soon" mean? tomorrow,in a month? lol

Are we having a European outing then Tia? Maybe we should all hop on the Eurostar?

i really really want to see him abroad and yes Paris would b perfect!! im up 4 are u????

wow: 6000 people.. that's big :shocked:

yes, i think there may be another european tour in the fall: in milano he said he'll come again for sure also in italy in october.

if I miss the italian dates, I may consider paris, though 6000 people makes me fear there's NO chance to meet him whatsoever, unless they organise some sort of signing beforehand of after the gig.

Let's go!:roftl: I'll start saving! I'd quite like to go to other places too, like Germany or Northern Europe, but money, money , money!
well im up 4 it, esp paris cos it's somewhere id love love love to go!!! so start saving and im sure yopp will let us know as soon as tickets go on sale!!!! :)

6000ppl, wow...

well, if it is in the week-end i'd like to come to Paris! i'm really planning to make as much dates abroas as i can!:thumb_yello:

Don't want to say my sources, i would lose my "exclusive info" power :naughty::biggrin2:

Yop don't you know anything from your secret source about the october date in italy though? like the city for example...:biggrin2:

Let's go!:roftl: I'll start saving! I'd quite like to go to other places too, like Germany or Northern Europe, but money, money , money!

You know that you (and all the others) are always welcome to stay at my place when he comes to Germany, don't you?!

:mf_rosetinted:

You know that you (and all the others) are always welcome to stay at my place when he comes to Germany, don't you?!

:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you hun! Reciprocated if you don't mind cushions on the floor! (V Small house!)

No dates yet... Will let you know for sure !!

My "secret source" only takes care of Paris... So sorry, no Italian dates known ! But if he said he would come back, he will :wink2: I highly doubt he only comes to Paris !!

Bab and Tia, you're very welcome in my appartment if you manage to come to Paris... But according to the last concert in Paris that was apparently the worst of the last European tour, not sure you should invest in Paris :blink:

My "secret source" only takes care of Paris... So sorry, no Italian dates known ! But if he said he would come back, he will :wink2: I highly doubt he only comes to Paris !!

Bab and Tia, you're very welcome in my appartment if you manage to come to Paris... But according to the last concert in Paris that was apparently the worst of the last European tour, not sure you should invest in Paris :blink:

Pah, who wants to see Mika, I'm wanting an introduction to your cat.

maybe the last concert in paris will stay an exception... at least I hope so! I don't think it had anything to do with paris in itself. or do you think so?