Ugly Betty-grace Kelly

Lollipop

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted but did anyone watch Ugly Betty last night? As in the club they were playing Grace Kelly I was like wooooo YAY, global!!!!!

XXXX

Cool :thumb_yello:! And Mika loves "Ugly Betty"

really!? when did he say that?

and yey now we have 2 things in common with tv hehe

There was some interview where they gave him a couple of choices of girls he'd go on a date with and Ugly Betty was one of them and Mika picked her.

Edit: I found it-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1cdIE3VEz0

It was a choice between Jennifer Hudson, Rosie O'Donnell, or Ugly Betty. I think I'd probably pick Ugly Betty too!

There was some interview where they gave him a couple of choices of girls he'd go on a date with and Ugly Betty was one of them and Mika picked her.

Edit: I found it-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1cdIE3VEz0

It was a choice between Jennifer Hudson, Rosie O'Donnell, or Ugly Betty. I think I'd probably pick Ugly Betty too!

Yes! It's that interview I watched to know that he has a little somerthing for Ugly Betty :biggrin2:

hey!! that is like, my favourite remix of all the remixes!! lol

i was babysitting at the time and baby was asleep, so getting up and screaming and dancingwas out of the question!! lol gotta love the baby!

love ugly betty!

I'm sad. I think I either missed this episode, or possibly didn't notice the song because I wasn't a fan yet. :( I hope it will air again.

You can watch it on ABC's site in streaming format! Though it was what, 2 episodes ago for us now?

I heard it! They were in Prague (the club) and Christina said she loved this song and I didn't recignize it to begin with, cos it's some sort of remix and she went off to dance with this guy and Betty speaks to this tall man. It was good. UB is a great show- Justin is the funniest :naughty:

Wooow, that's cool!

Yesterday I saw the first episode

I was so excited because I'd heard Mika uses to watch at it :biggrin2:

Just a question...since I've missed the first 5minutes I hadn't understood where it is set!

Sorry :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Wooow, that's cool!

Yesterday I saw the first episode

I was so excited because I'd heard Mika uses to watch at it :biggrin2:

Just a question...since I've missed the first 5minutes I hadn't understood where it is set!

Sorry :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

It's set in New York. Betty lives with her Dad in Queens.

Mika watches it? I suddenly like it even more... it's a great show. Funny.

It's set in New York. Betty lives with her Dad in Queens.

Mika watches it? I suddenly like it even more... it's a great show. Funny.

Thank you!

Yes, I like it too, sincerely I was expecting it was more demential (dunno why, probably because of advertising on tv during the past weeks...:blink: ), while I've found it is funny and not stupid :thumb_yello:

Yes, I like it too, sincerely I was expecting it was more demential (dunno why, probably because of advertising on tv during the past weeks...:blink: ), while I've found it is funny and not stupid :thumb_yello:

Me too, me too. :biggrin2: I hope Betty won't change during the series. :bleh: She's so crazy in a lovable way! :biggrin2: