Lurker finally exposed

Stormy Weather

Hey guys

It is great to finally be around my own people, I have a sneaky feeling that others think I am a little CrAzY or obsessed. Oh well what you gonna do???

Anyhow, I have been living in Canada for 9 years but I was born and raised in beautiful South Africa. I have two young children.

The Mika story (drum roll please)!! Mika was the name I was going to call my son, so when the name Mika was mentioned on TV I was curious to know more about this mystery character. Anyway it only took a few minutes of web surfing to be sucked into the magical musical vortex of MIKA!

Hope to get to know you all

hugs xxx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

It is great to finally be around my own people, I have a sneaky feeling that others think I am a little CrAzY or obsessed. Oh well what you gonna do???

Anyhow, I have been living in Canada for 9 years but I was born and raised in beautiful South Africa. I have two young children.

The Mika story (drum roll please)!! Mika was the name I was going to call my son, so when the name Mika was mentioned on TV I was curious to know more about this mystery character. Anyway it only took a few minutes of web surfing to be sucked into the magical musical vortex of MIKA!

Hope to get to know you all

hugs xxx

Welcome...welcome...welcome...:biggrin2:

Funny coincidence about a name:bleh: