Mika In Teen Vogue(again)!!!!!!!

so i got the new teen vogue June/July edition in the mail today, and after turning a few pages, I saw THIS!!!!!! AAARGGHH!!! I LOVE IT! im soo excited!!!!!

the article says:

Mika

With his suspenders, tuxedo shirts, and starring role in the Paul Smith campaign, the 23-year-old musician behind Life in Cartoon Mootion is on the fast track to style superstardom.

Sorry for the picture quality, its not very good... ENJOY!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I KNOW I DO!!!!! <3333

Here is what it says in the little boxes:

in the upper LEFT hand corner box, it says:

Brace Yourself

In suspenders, Illionare Jeans, and a Kenzo shirt.

In the MIDDLE-ish box, it says:

Toy Story

Left: In a self customized Tee and cheap monday jeans. Right: In a B polo and people's market jeans.

and in the bottom RIGHT hand corner, it says:

Pop Life

Right: In a Martin Andersson Jacket, Miu Miu shirt, Unconditional Trousers, and Converse Sneakers. Left: In the Spring/Summer Paul Smith campaign.

ENJOY!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a page with a tons of pics that we've pretty much have already seen. theres no new ones, but i would stil say that it is worth it. if you like the harry potter movies then u should get it though, cuz the harry potter actors have photoshoots in it and theyre in the cover too. teen vogue is a SUPER good magazine. its my favorite, i love it. the mika page has like 5 pics in it. u can frame the page on your wall!!

its a page with a tons of pics that we've pretty much have already seen. theres no new ones, but i would stil say that it is worth it. if you like the harry potter movies then u should get it though, cuz the harry potter actors have photoshoots in it and theyre in the cover too. teen vogue is a SUPER good magazine. its my favorite, i love it. the mika page has like 5 pics in it. u can frame the page on your wall!!

im going out later so i guess ill get it, if they have the same issue here. im sure they do though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1998&d=1179604517

attachment.php?attachmentid=1999&d=1179604568

attachment.php?attachmentid=2000&d=1179604640

attachment.php?attachmentid=2001&d=1179604698

hang on! click these!! hope it works!!<3333

zoom in on the pics to see it better.

:shocked::blink: I cant see them:mad: :protest: :crash: These things get silly sometimes:throw:. try putting the images on some hosting site like photobucket and paste the links on here. Do it quick pleeeeease. I m looking for a new avatar!:das:

Mmmm. What yummy pics. lol.

I've seen them before but seeing them in a magazine is pretty awsome.

*sigh*

I went to the store today looking for the June/July issue of Teen Vogue but they still have the May issue....since it's still May. ;/ lol.

Soo...those who get it through the mail and are subscribed are lucky.

Can't wait for it to be June so I can put that page on my wall! =D