I dream about owning Mika Live on stage DVD

paula.pop

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh forgot i mad emy own mika dvd too, i used clips that i took with my camera, but now i have ones i got off youtube using a website, so i can make my own mika dvd, woah i never thought of that, alllrightttt now i have a good reason to use my dvd burner!

omg you think?? That would be awesome. For my eyes :naughty: and my ears. Mika makes 2 of my 5 senses feel really good :wink2:

oh well, just my opinion...it can't be summer cause it's not the right season for this kind of stuff, but in autumn/winter (especially before xmas) many music dvds are released so....keep our fingers crossed!!:wink2:

oh well, just my opinion...it can't be summer cause it's not the right season for this kind of stuff, but in autumn/winter (especially before xmas) many music dvds are released so....keep our fingers crossed!!:wink2:

You're right... They are always released at Christmas time so our parents can buy them for us as a gift :thumb_yello:

how cool would be that?! Mika please release such DVD!!!

Ooh that would be ace!!

Someone should make a petition lol, I remember McFly said that they were NOT going to be releasing a DVD of their Motion In The Ocean Tour but loads of fans made this petition and kept begging them on myspace and one has just been released!! So it obviously works hehe. :naughty:

Ooh that would be ace!!

Someone should make a petition lol, I remember McFly said that they were NOT going to be releasing a DVD of their Motion In The Ocean Tour but loads of fans made this petition and kept begging them on myspace and one has just been released!! So it obviously works hehe. :naughty:

hmmm u hear that mfcers?! looks like we'll have to start a petition!! :P well i guess we need to give more time for mika to release more videos, but after that if theres still no dvd released then petition!!! (maybe we can get random strangers to sign it hehe) be like yeah u win a million pounds if u sign this! XD

And if he reads this forum then he will know that there is a demand for a dvd. We should start a dvd thread and everyone of us put down our names and then he will see how popular it would be....:thumb_yello: