Hi, I'm a newbie

GemmaM

Hi all, my name is Gemma I am 21 and I live in Wales.

I suppose I am a relatively new Mika fan compared to most of you on here, I have been into his music since the release of Grace Kelly, one of the finest pop songs of the year!

I browse the forum often and though that I would plunge into the wonderful, wacky world of Mika by registering today.

I went to the Birmingham gig on Thirsday and have to say that it was the most enjoyable and fun gig that I have ever been too :biggrin2:

I really love the way the forum is set out and there is so much stuff on here, it is great :thumb_yello:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, my name is Gemma I am 21 and I live in Wales.

I suppose I am a relatively new Mika fan compared to most of you on here, I have been into his music since the release of Grace Kelly, one of the finest pop songs of the year!

I browse the forum often and though that I would plunge into the wonderful, wacky world of Mika by registering today.

I went to the Birmingham gig on Thirsday and have to say that it was the most enjoyable and fun gig that I have ever been too :biggrin2:

I really love the way the forum is set out and there is so much stuff on here, it is great :thumb_yello:

Hi and welcome:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: