Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh new york i have to say, i do love it here, alot i love long island the city is aplus haha its fun, but i would never wanna live there full time

i've never really properly visited nyc! i need to. i've only driven by with my family when we were moving and my parents were just like "oh look over there, it's new york city" and that was it. :bleh:

i've never really properly visited nyc! i need to. i've only driven by with my family when we were moving and my parents were just like "oh look over there, it's new york city" and that was it. :bleh:

really? i dont go to the city alot, but its always a short train ride away i like, not fo rlong periods of time, but i really do enjoy living in ny

not even that, theres just always so much going on around you, so many people its just crazy that all those people fit on that little island, i recomend visiting it one day, it really is amazing(and by one day i mean in the future, not just one day fly in because you live kinda far, so one day isnt alot)

not even that, theres just always so much going on around you, so many people its just crazy that all those people fit on that little island, i recomend visiting it one day, it really is amazing(and by one day i mean in the future, not just one day fly in because you live kinda far, so one day isnt alot)

i know, it sounds so amazing! i can't believe i never visited there when i lived in NH. i mean, that's kinda far too, but a lot closer than texas :bleh: ah well, maybe one of my parents will win that gma sweepstakes thing so i can go to the mika thingy in august. i made both of them enter. hahaha

i know, it sounds so amazing! i can't believe i never visited there when i lived in NH. i mean, that's kinda far too, but a lot closer than texas :bleh: ah well, maybe one of my parents will win that gma sweepstakes thing so i can go to the mika thingy in august. i made both of them enter. hahaha

wait...what contest?!

ohh thats kinda lame for me to enter hahaha, i dont need airfare, i dont need a hotel and y es, 500 dollars spenidng cash woul dbe nice, but i can alwasy go to the city another day and do that haha

wait tickets to the concert?...idk how these work, if its free you need a ticket?

i have NO idea! maybe it's like a first come, first serve kinda deal? like it's free but there's a limit as to how many people can come?

i have NO idea! maybe it's like a first come, first serve kinda deal? like it's free but there's a limit as to how many people can come?

gah idk! i was gunna go to the hannah montana one lol but i didnt so idk how it works

gah idk! i was gunna go to the hannah montana one lol but i didnt so idk how it works

OMG i watched that on tv this morning. it made me get all excited about watching the mika one on tv in august..and then all day i was trying to figure out which songs he'd decide to play.

yep! it'd be fun to spontaneously show up for one just because you felt like it.

yeah my only prblem is i work at a camp haha so i cant just sompanteously go, and miss another friday, when im missing one for mika

yeah my only prblem is i work at a camp haha so i cant just sompanteously go, and miss another friday, when im missing one for mika

aw, that sucks. well at least you know missing that one friday for mika will definitely be worth it!

aw, that sucks. well at least you know missing that one friday for mika will definitely be worth it!

I'd say! I have to miss work for Mika! I suppose coming in late is a possibility but since I'm catching a 4am train ima have an issue with staying awake.

I'd say! I have to miss work for Mika! I suppose coming in late is a possibility but since I'm catching a 4am train ima have an issue with staying awake.

i can imagine! are you going to be pulling an all-nighter for that one? i can't imagine waking up and getting ready for a 4 am train. that's crazy business.

i can imagine! are you going to be pulling an all-nighter for that one? i can't imagine waking up and getting ready for a 4 am train. that's crazy business.

I'm not sure! Since I have work (well, I'm a counselor at a camp so it's not like REAL work) the day before I might just go right to bed after it ends. That'll mean sleeping at 6 then uhh get up at like 2 to shower and get mikafied!! I gotta get into my rainbows and such =]

I'm not sure! Since I have work (well, I'm a counselor at a camp so it's not like REAL work) the day before I might just go right to bed after it ends. That'll mean sleeping at 6 then uhh get up at like 2 to shower and get mikafied!! I gotta get into my rainbows and such =]

yes! sounds like a plan. oh man, i can't wait to watch the performance on tv. hopefully a lot of people will be mikafied..and if not, maybe i'll be able to spot all of you mfc people amongst the boring ones!

yes! sounds like a plan. oh man, i can't wait to watch the performance on tv. hopefully a lot of people will be mikafied..and if not, maybe i'll be able to spot all of you mfc people amongst the boring ones!

I hope the MFC gets on TV! I'm gunna make colorful posters to hold up. One will say "Mikagasm" of course. Any suggestions as to what else the MFC can do to be noticed? I'm idealess besides colors and posters.

I hope the MFC gets on TV! I'm gunna make colorful posters to hold up. One will say "Mikagasm" of course. Any suggestions as to what else the MFC can do to be noticed? I'm idealess besides colors and posters.

Hmm, nothing at the moment but I'm liking the bright colors + posters idea. easy to spot! I mean, you could bring really obnoxious noisemakers or something but then you might be thrown out..which would be baaaddd! so scratch that. I'll tell you if I think of something!

Hmm, nothing at the moment but I'm liking the bright colors + posters idea. easy to spot! I mean, you could bring really obnoxious noisemakers or something but then you might be thrown out..which would be baaaddd! so scratch that. I'll tell you if I think of something!

Oh god, that would SUCK! Taking a train into the city at 4am to get kicked out. Haha, ok I'll try to control my behavior then. I really want the MFC to get on tv, but then again I don't because this place is busy as it is! It'll be hard to know everyone when theres like 1,000,000 users.