Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

Oh god, that would SUCK! Taking a train into the city at 4am to get kicked out. Haha, ok I'll try to control my behavior then. I really want the MFC to get on tv, but then again I don't because this place is busy as it is! It'll be hard to know everyone when theres like 1,000,000 users.

Oh, the horror! i'm already getting confused about who people are, what with all the similar usernames and stuff. and ooooh, then the site would slow down to a crawl. it's acting weirdly slow tonight and there's barely anyone on. i don't want to think about what'll happen with a huge onslaught of new people.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the horror! i'm already getting confused about who people are, what with all the similar usernames and stuff. and ooooh, then the site would slow down to a crawl. it's acting weirdly slow tonight and there's barely anyone on. i don't want to think about what'll happen with a huge onslaught of new people.

Yeah, I'm having some loading issues as well. What will happen to the MFC when more and more people start to sign on? Does Sunny Monkey have to buy more bandwidth or something? I'm not really forum savvy haha. I'm gunna miss knowing almost every active MFC member!! With Mika's rising popularity it's not doubt this place will explode soon.

Yeah, I'm having some loading issues as well. What will happen to the MFC when more and more people start to sign on? Does Sunny Monkey have to buy more bandwidth or something? I'm not really forum savvy haha. I'm gunna miss knowing almost every active MFC member!! With Mika's rising popularity it's not doubt this place will explode soon.

I dunno! I try not to think about it. And has Sunny Monkey even been online lately? This worries me.

I dunno! I try not to think about it. And has Sunny Monkey even been online lately? This worries me.

I havent seen him =[ I PMed him a whiles back (like about a month ago and I forgot about what) and I still haven't gotten a reply!! Where oh where could he beeee?

I havent seen him =[ I PMed him a whiles back (like about a month ago and I forgot about what) and I still haven't gotten a reply!! Where oh where could he beeee?

Hopefully he'll come back! What if there's some sort of dire technical issue with the forums? Would he notice and fix it? Once again, I'm going to try not to think about it :bleh:

I hope the MFC gets on TV! I'm gunna make colorful posters to hold up. One will say "Mikagasm" of course. Any suggestions as to what else the MFC can do to be noticed? I'm idealess besides colors and posters.

What about feather boas?! I saw two of those at the concert and I thought it was a great way to get noticed.

Oooooorrrr maybe people will be able to pick us out because we'll be the ones that look super-duper tired! I think I've just decided today that my friend and I will skip the hotel, save a couple hundred bucks and camp out there haha. Just look for the bags under the eyes during close ups! ; )

Too bad we didn't know Mika's favorite color, then we could all wear that color and just be a huge group.

What about feather boas?! I saw two of those at the concert and I thought it was a great way to get noticed.

Oooooorrrr maybe people will be able to pick us out because we'll be the ones that look super-duper tired! I think I've just decided today that my friend and I will skip the hotel, save a couple hundred bucks and camp out there haha. Just look for the bags under the eyes during close ups! ; )

Too bad we didn't know Mika's favorite color, then we could all wear that color and just be a huge group.

Camping out in the middle of NYC in the middle of the night.. Hmm.. that screams SAFETY!!!! And I don't thinks Mika picks favorites when it comes to colors. He wouldn't discriminate. <3

Camping out in the middle of NYC in the middle of the night.. Hmm.. that screams SAFETY!!!! And I don't thinks Mika picks favorites when it comes to colors. He wouldn't discriminate. <3

Well, we definitely wouldn't sleep! It's the city that never sleeps after all! :P

Hmm, other than feather boas or all of one color I'm out of ideas for now.

good luck not getting raped/ attacked/ kicked out, camping ou tin an nyc park is not a smart idea lol

No, no, no! We wouldn't sleep. I think we're probably just going to hang out there and eventually find a restaraunt that's open late. Maybe get my night owl friend that I haven't seen in years to come out and join us! I'd never sleep out in a park, never! I shouldn't have said the word camping lol.

No, no, no! We wouldn't sleep. I think we're probably just going to hang out there and eventually find a restaraunt that's open late. Maybe get my night owl friend that I haven't seen in years to come out and join us! I'd never sleep out in a park, never! I shouldn't have said the word camping lol.

I'd be amazing to get rent out hotel rooms just for MFCers! haha.. oh boy that'd cost lots. But we could steal all the toiletries like Mika does =]

I'd be amazing to get rent out hotel rooms just for MFCers! haha.. oh boy that'd cost lots. But we could steal all the toiletries like Mika does =]

Yeah!! Then we could have a hotel party!!! :partytime2: Annnnd too bad it'll cost way too much. That's why we're going to try to skip getting a room unless if we find a cheap one. : (

Did it say in an interview that he takes all of the toiletries? I haven't seen that one! Also... I'm guilty too. I take all, or most, of the toiletries whenever I stay at a hotel hehe. :naughty:

Yeah!! Then we could have a hotel party!!! :partytime2: Annnnd too bad it'll cost way too much. That's why we're going to try to skip getting a room unless if we find a cheap one. : (

Did it say in an interview that he takes all of the toiletries? I haven't seen that one! Also... I'm guilty too. I take all, or most, of the toiletries whenever I stay at a hotel hehe. :naughty:

Yup! He said it in an interview =] Being all adorable and whatnot.

I LOVE hotel toiletries! Mini things <3 I wont steal towels though. Thats a tad too far.

Yup! He said it in an interview =] Being all adorable and whatnot.

I LOVE hotel toiletries! Mini things <3 I wont steal towels though. Thats a tad too far.

Ooooh I'll have to go find the interview. I haven't seen a lot of them. I absolutely love hotel toletries too! I love mini things - they're so cute. I wouldn't steal towels though because at least with that they can track down who stayed there last and charge ya! Although I have wanted to steal a pillow though because it was so comfy! :naughty:

Ooooh I'll have to go find the interview. I haven't seen a lot of them. I absolutely love hotel toletries too! I love mini things - they're so cute. I wouldn't steal towels though because at least with that they can track down who stayed there last and charge ya! Although I have wanted to steal a pillow though because it was so comfy! :naughty:

hehe. So tempting!

The interview was with the BBC. I think I downloaded it off the forums..? it was a radio thing.

hehe. So tempting!

The interview was with the BBC. I think I downloaded it off the forums..? it was a radio thing.

Thanks, I'll have to look for it! :biggrin2: I'm also searching for a video from the Boston concert. There was a camera crew filming backstage during one of his songs (only us on the left could see them,) and then there was one after that (probably the same one) that interviewed groups of us while we waited to see Mika and asked us about him, wanted us to scream and sing. I think it was for some news channel but I can't find the vid on their site! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Maybe it's a good thing that I can't find it. My group butchered the song Grace Kelly that the crew wanted us to sing. We were so off key! :shocked:

haha i take it all, then i look for the carts and take a whole bunch more

Thanks, I'll have to look for it! :biggrin2: I'm also searching for a video from the Boston concert. There was a camera crew filming backstage during one of his songs (only us on the left could see them,) and then there was one after that (probably the same one) that interviewed groups of us while we waited to see Mika and asked us about him, wanted us to scream and sing. I think it was for some news channel but I can't find the vid on their site! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Maybe it's a good thing that I can't find it. My group butchered the song Grace Kelly that the crew wanted us to sing. We were so off key! :shocked:

abc filmed us haha after they interviewed mika

I think just two songs.

:shocked:

Oh. I dunno if that's worth a $300 plane ride...(I wasn't gonna be driving to this one 'coz Ryan's not coming - I was gonna go solo)

Gonna rethink this one.

*Really hoping he comes to Toronto or doesn't cancel Quebec even though booked gigs at 3 different places on same day*

You may wanna double check, but as far as I know I think it's just usually about two songs. Certainly not a whole gig.

I was kind of hoping Katherine would want to go, but when I consider I really can't justify driving that far whenever I may not get a good spot and when it will not even be an entire concert.