Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

Posted on U.S. MikaSounds today:

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

*sobs* So far awayyy :P I'll be watching from the television

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...

SOMETHING FREE IN FRANCE SOMEDAY ????

That only makes me wish more i lived in NYC...

I just checked on the calendar... Ain't that physically impossible to be in Sweden (Göteborg) AND NYC at the same time ??? :blink:

Ok...

SOMETHING FREE IN FRANCE SOMEDAY ????

That only makes me wish more i lived in NYC...

I just checked on the calendar... Ain't that physically impossible to be in Sweden (Göteborg) AND NYC at the same time ??? :blink:

he's superman duh :wink2:

lol ignore me

Imagine my luck, I'm seriously going to be in New York on August 5-8 and then I have to return for college because orientation and move-in day is the 10th. DAMN.

But I will be watching it on television, if I have to steal one of the campus TVs for the sole purpose of seeing Mika. :D

Imagine my luck, I'm seriously going to be in New York on August 5-8 and then I have to return for college because orientation and move-in day is the 10th. DAMN.

But I will be watching it on television, if I have to steal one of the campus TVs for the sole purpose of seeing Mika. :D

aksjds;akdja That's similar to my situation with the LA gig - I fly in the morning after his show! Unfortunate how things work out :P

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

OMG! I might actually be able to do this! Depends on whether we're on

holiday then... :shocked:

But there's something fishy about that date -- that's right in the middle of all the European festivals

he's supposed to be doing... I can't believe he'd fly all the way back to NYC just for 1 day...

dcdeb

05/21/2007

HOW COOL!!!! i wish i could go!!!!

my friend will b in august in NY and i thought to go see her there but im not sure what date she is gonna be there! ick!

OMG! I might actually be able to do this! Depends on whether we're on

holiday then... :shocked:

But there's something fishy about that date -- that's right in the middle of all the European festivals

he's supposed to be doing... I can't believe he'd fly all the way back to NYC just for 1 day...

dcdeb

he did come to Cali JUST for the gig at coachella.... so maybe?

05/21/2007

OMG OM GOMG OMG I CAN GO TO THAT!!!!!

where was that? cause i want to know if its official, omggg i can go to that!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::naughty: :naughty:

i should b talking to my friend tonight...i think she allready got her tix... ill ask her when she will b in NY :)